“Great waterfront views!”

Ranked #8 of 210 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Mariner's Harbor is located at 1 Broadway in Kingston and is adjacent to the Kingston City Marina on the beautiful Rondout Creek. Enjoy dining either on the glassed in deck, the outdoor patio or the dining room.
Atlantic Beach, Florida
“Great waterfront views!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I usually go here for afternoon or after-dinner drinks and sit outside by the water. It is by the marina and you can watch the boats plus there is a nice breeze in the summer. Food is good and the menu is varied from seafood to burgers.

Visited June 2014
Sal G, Owner at Mariner's Harbor, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
We are very happy that you enjoy your visits to Mariner's Harbor in Kingston. We are extremely fortunate to have the beautiful location that we have along the Kingston Waterfront. We do offer a very varied menu and if you are in the mood for seafood, steak or a salad or sandwich we are sure to please.

Bath, Maine
“Far less then our expectations”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Great waterfront location that we wanted to try after several good reviews. Atmosphere was really good, but food, wine list and overall experience left a lot to be desired. Salmon was dried out and tasted like was it was not too fresh. Service was excellent, very friendly staff. They are in process of revising tapas menu, and renovating, so that might be part of the problem. Hopefully will add some better wines. May go back to try some other items at a later date to see if they improve.

• Visited June 2014
Sal G, Owner at Mariner's Harbor, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Thank you very much for your feedback concerning your recent visit to Mariner's Harbor in Kingston. We have always prided ourselves on great service and food and we always use fresh fish and seafood in all our dishes. We will definitely address some of the issues that you brought up and again thank you.
Pine Plains, New York
“Dockside Food, Fun and Drinks”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Want a relaxing evening surrounded by congenial patrons, land and sea food , beer, wine and/or imaginative drinks with a view of water and pleasure boats evocative of a seaside resort? Mariner's Harbor is the perfect place for this. Sat night my husband and I jumped in the car about 7:30 and headed for the Rondout Creek in Kingston . Both inside and outside dining areas and bars were jumping. I had an Iguana, which is the Sangria of Margaritas. This super tall drink packed a wallop. Hubby had a plain margarita up with salt followed by a beer. Menu runs the gamut from seafood to burgers prepared Italian,
American, Far East and Retro Styles. We both opted for shrimp cocktails followed by lobster tail over delicious moist and flavorful rice pilaf. Service was great. We will definitely return there many times this summer, especially bringing our company, too. If you find here on your birthday be prepared for a surprise courtesy of the management. Place is open year 'round.

• Visited June 2014
Sal G, Owner at Mariner's Harbor, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you very much for your feedback about your recent experience at Mariner's Harbor in Kingston. We are delighted that you enjoyed yourself and thank you for your patronage. Here's to a great summer.
Delray Beach, FL
“Typical”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Simply a typical "on the river" restaurant - nothing outstanding but not bad either. Very ordinary menu and service.

Visited June 2014
Sal G, Owner at Mariner's Harbor, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
I am sorry that you found Mariner's Harbor in Kingston to be just typical. We have been voted the best Seafood restaurant in the Hudson Valley for quite a few years now and we have always taken pride in the quality of our food and service. Our menu is also very varied and offers many options, not just seafood. Thank you for your feedback.
Kingston, New York
“Good Time”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I didn't go to Mariner's to eat but being from the area I know that the food is great. I went to Mariner's on a Friday night because they had a DJ there and a few of my friends decided that we wanted to go out for a few hours. Well we had a blast!!!! We danced to every song that the DJ played. I didn't get the name of the DJ but he was fantastic!! I can't say enough how much fun we had; probably the most fun we've had in a long time. While I was there, my glasses must have fallen out of my purse (I had just bought them too). I called every place that I had go to that night and no one had them. I called Sara at Mariner's and she said she would take a look and she got back on the phone and said that she had a pair of glasses there and asked what they looked like. I described them to her and she said that they might be them. I was elated to hear that but I wasn't going to get my hopes up. So I went there and to my surprise, they were my glasses!! I couldn't believe it!! I skipped back to my car with a huge smile on my face. So thank you to whom ever found them and turned them in and a huge thank you to Sara for reuniting me with my glasses!! And thank you to Mariner's for have a great DJ and allowing us to have a great night of dancing!!

• Visited May 2014
Sal G, Owner at Mariner's Harbor, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
We are happy that you enjoyed yourself at Mariner's Harbor in Kingston. The DJ that we had is DJ Boomie and he will be back once a month and info can be found at marinersharbor.com or on our facebook page. We are also happy you got your glasses back.