“WOW!”
Review of Le Canard Enchaine

Le Canard Enchaine
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Canard Enchaine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 210 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
woodstock, ny
“WOW!”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Perfect classic french food in a lovely environment. Lunch and dinner.

Visited February 2012

“Excellent, never dissatisfied”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Favorite restutant of my wife and I. We always try something different and have never been disappointed. I do agree with the issue of the butter being cold and hard to spread.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My absolute favorite restaurant in the Hudson Valley. The escargot and steak au poivre are excellent.

Kingston, New York
“Fine French food in a comfortable atmosphere”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Love this restaurant! The food is always excellent and the menu features many fresh specials. The butternut squash soup and short rib special were delicious. Great fish dishes as well. All desserts are made in house and are so yummy! The Lunch specials are an incredible value. The atmosphere is comfortable, cozy and warm and service is personable.

New Paltz, NY
“Best restaurant in Kingston”
Reviewed December 17, 2011

We have always enjoyed eating at Le Canard. We've been eating there ever since my son's fourth grade teacher (whose parents were French) took the entire class there to experience real French food. This was fifteen years ago, and nothing has changed (well, I guess the prices have probably changed). Service is always friendly, food is always excellent, decor is cozy, wine is great. Good lunch specials, even with wine (although if I drink wine at lunch, I'm done for the day - and the fourth graders did NOT order this special). Mostly French food, but some decent Asian touches with a few dishes. They always have a pureed vegetable soup, as well as REAL French onion soup.

Though many of our favorite Hudson Valley restaurants have come and gone, Le Canard remains our favorite choice. I hope they're there forever!

• Visited December 2011