“Suprising place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Tucked in a small strip mall we experienced a wonderful italian restaurant. The staff is very welcoming and friendly. The food is excellent and the prices very reasonable.. I highly recommend this place. They have a very nice selection of wines and beers. The pasta is homemade.

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Hummas with fresh bread and special salad. Awesome. They have glueten free pizza and pasta!! Which is nice to know for friends who have this allergy.
Service was casual and attentive.
The owner stopped by to check in and was very welcoming.
Had some pizza which was just awesome beery classic style thin crust. They use semolina and super fresh veggies

I had tuna with gnocchi. It was just amazing. Cooked perfect. Tasty and fresh !

My Gf had crab and spinach ravioli. She loved it.
Please support your local business. This is a great find. Don't waste your money and time at Olive Garden junk food.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Centrally located place for a small business meeting, on a midweek evening. Service was easy, friendly and casual; called ahead but didn't need a reservation.

The food was good, most had a dinner salad with their famous "green" dressing, I had a vegetable minestrone which was tomato based with fresh ingredients, mostly zucchini for an app. They serve a special hot bread for the table, which looks like a baked pie. My chicken Parmesan was just ok, served over a bed of linguini which was for me a tad too al-dente. Another had egg plant parm and was satisfied. Again, the atmosphere was relaxed, that seniors enjoy this place because it's comfortable to dine alone.

1  Thank SteveMHV
Reviewed October 17, 2012

What's not to like? Special salad dressing is good, bread is good, meal is flavorful. I've had the eggplant parm, the pizza, and tasted whatever hubby had. We've eaten here many times and always been happy. Sometimes services is slow.

Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

We rarely go here when in the mood for italian but wanted to change it up last night for dinner with friends. I do believe the tables are small such that four people with drinks and bread plates and apps and meals seem to be cramped but at least our waitress was on top of her game enough to remove items accordingly. Our pizza was really nothing amazing to write about but maybe if you add the word gourmet in front it seems like haute cuisine. I ended up scraping off the spiced and finely crumbled sausage (strange texture for me) along with the limp green peppers which I would swear the menu said roasted red. The crust is paper thin and quite hard to cut but again expected so no surprise. The fresh hot bread is fun to pop but also hard to slice to share. Overall it will probably be another year to six month before we go back.

1  Thank jcletus