“A Genuiine Gem in Kingston”
other travelers have booked this property
Antique Stone House, South Side Antique Stone House...Parking Area
Enid Bedroom
Miss Lillian Bedroom
Miss Lillian Seating
Miss Lillian Dressing Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

mvanns
Sausalito
“A Genuiine Gem in Kingston”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

What a lucky day it was for me when I was referred to The Antique Stonehouse by another local B & B. The home is as accommodating, beautiful and well-run as one can imagine. We arrived late in the evening, and somehow my son, who is a freshman Bard student with a vegan diet (who hadn't eaten all day), was presented with a delicious meal upon arrival. Our breakfasts were amazing, with freshly-baked pastries, quiches, a variety of fresh fruits, gourmet coffee and so on. Our room was cheerful, large, cozy and clean, and while the bathroom was updated, it kept its old-world character. As a first-time visitor to the Hudson River/Valley area, my stay was much more enjoyable and relaxing due to the hosts, Roland and Ron. They bent over backwards to help with many of my unexpected needs, including pick-up and drop-off at the Rhinecliff train station, arranging my rental car, directions, etc. etc. Although I originally had wanted to stay closer to Bard, my next trip will be at The Antique Stonehouse, where I almost feel like one of the family. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, Roland and Ron!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The professional and personal assistance from the hosts.
Liked least: That my stay wasn't longer
Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
heydiddle...
Amherst, MA
“Oasis in Kingston”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

We stayed at the Antique Stone House in Kingston when we were visiting friends in Rhinebeck. The house is beautifully maintained and furnished, the grounds and pool were lovely, and Ryland Jordan was the perfect host: very warm and friendly, with a great sense of humor, but also restrained and discreet. He's also an extraordinary cook: our breakfast was a delicious feast. If we ever find ourselves back in the area, we will be sure to return to the Antique Stone House.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
New York City
Reviewed July 22, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$150
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing