“New Location”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2013

The old location on Albany Ave. is still there but the new location in the Kings Mall on Ulster Ave. is really nice. Better atmosphere and tehy also have hibachi table for those who like their food cooked. If only they would learn to make a decent martini!! I don't know what they put in it but it had a strange taste and my firend and I ordered 2 different types of vodka. When I told another firend that we had been ther she said " I hope you didn't have a martini" Same problem.
Sushi is excellent and creatively prepared. they will also make to oder form your own specifications.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

First time in this area so we looked for a good sushi spot. This place was excellent! We started with great Miso soup and followed up with the Vegetable Gyoza Dumplings. I had a Sushi Dinner which is plate made up of 9 piece sushi of the chef's choice.. Along with a Spicy Tuna roll. My wife had an Avocado roll and a Shrimp Tempura roll. Everything was delicious.. Fair priced as well. Service as good too. It was slow at the time but still no complaints.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

My wife's and my dinners were quite reasonably priced, tasty, artfully plated, and served by a pleasant and efficient young waitress. I've been there before and we'll go back. The menu has many choices that are a crossover between Japanese, Chinese, Thai and Sushi, usually served on square plates. I guess that's what "Asian Fusion" is about. It's worth a visit.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Don't be fooled by the exterior. This place is awesome. Food is great, wait staff attentive, and almost every visit we have been given an unexpected complimentary treat to try.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I went there on Valentines Day with a group of friends and the waitress was so rude. She said I thought you were ready to order, I have other tables. We complained to the hostess and nothing was done she came back again with an attitude. The food is okay but I wouldn't go back because the service was terrible especially on Valentines Day. Other people got up and left because the service was so bad.