See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

I am so not picky, I look for a deal, don't expect much except something clean. So with saying that, this was the filthiest motel I have ever stayed in. Like someone else said after I read the reviews post booking a non-refundable room, there were too many horrible things to take pictures of. We did complain and switched rooms but the other one was just as bad. Just sucked it up and didn't leave but couldn't sleep at all because I was just too freaked out and I know this isn't the hotels fault, but there was a couple fighting in the room behind us screaming at each other.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2016

The inside of the room was clean, but out of date. The comforter had several holes in it, one very large. The exterior, esp. just outside out room in the back, was junky looking. The shutter had a hole in it. There were numerous squirrels running around just outside the room. The staff was very nice, although rather difficult to understand. The biggest disappointment however, was the breakfast. There was next to no cereal left, there was no milk, no OJ, and nothing else. Really shouldn't advertise having breakfast.
The price was less then other hotels in the area, but you know what they say ..."you get what you pay for".

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Teddy1081
Reviewed September 23, 2016

The only reason I gave it a one is because you have to give it something. This was the grossest place I ever attempted to stay. Checked in and got our room and was just gross. Too much to get into. Asked for another room and this was just as bad. Asked for refund and left. Front desk person was friendly and helpful/

Room Tip: Stay away at all costs
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Kenneth H
Reviewed September 22, 2016

Booked this hotel last minute . Arrived to the most hideous room in my life. Disgusting striped dark carpet which likely hid horrors deep within. The room smelled just awful. In the early hours I needed water so took a drink from the faucet and had to spit it out. It tasted like it was contaminated The bath was updated so that was good. They should close this place down until completely renovated. I will say the front desk staff very pleasant but that doesn't help the room .

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
2  Thank jeanne819
Reviewed September 18, 2016

As so many other reviews mentioned, the room smelled musty and was not clean. There are many other lodging options in the area that may cost a little bit more, but worth it in my opinion. We will never stay at this motel again.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple