Rodeway Inn
$137
$114
$84
QualityInn
Hampton Inn Kingston(Kingston)(Great Value!)
$126
Courtyard Kingston(Kingston)(Great Value!)
$129
$119
Courtyard
Residence Inn Kingston(Kingston)(Great Value!)
$179
$119
Residence Inn
$110
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We stayed one night here while passing through on our way to Lake George. It served as a place to crash, and had we had more time, we would have continued looking for a decent room to sleep in. That is the only reason anyone should ever stay here, especially given the fact that the rate was $130!

The setting is nice, on a hill with pine trees and a pretty pool. At one time I'm sure this was a nice motel, but that was long ago. The pool was not in service and the property had not been nicely maintained, let alone updated. Our room was dirty - black hair in the sink and tub, which was grungy. Towels were thin and stained. Pillows should have been replaced long ago. Mattress was hard. Daddy-long-leg spiders on the ceiling. I never put my bare feet on the carpet, and kept the blanket and coverlet down at the bottom of the bed for fear it would touch me. Beware!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank harborette
STMK2900, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Dear value guest: Thank you for chosing our property at the time, although we do apologize for your bad experiences. I am sure if we were made aware of the issues i personally would've tried my very best as usual to better accomodate you. Due to the location of the property and the bushy area maybe that is the reason you saw a spider, i am not exactly sure since this is random. We do hope you can give us a second chance so we can give you the best hospitality.

FOM-Nazima Ali

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I travel every single week for work. I actually gave this place a second chance. Well, that was a big mistake. In the middle of the night the toilet backed up, all the way to the top of the rim, AND, I woke to a bug crawling on me in the bed....I suspected a roach. I went to the front desk to find a note on the door, "Closed 12 AM to 8 AM." I decided to pack up my things and leave. Go about 2 miles up the road and stay at the Quality Inn and Suites for nearly the same price and get a free hot to order breakfast in the morning, nice workout room, great restaurant on site. Actually the only good thing about the Rodeway is the restaurant next door. But, the Rodeway breakfast is a joke. Nothing but sweet junk and terrible coffee. Quality Inn is better, hands down. Oh, and yes, I did speak to management about the problem I encountered in the night, they agreed to reimburse for only 2 of the four nights when I actually only occupied the room for one night.

Room Tip: Don't bother with this place, there are plenty of other good hotels in the area.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Theresa K

Dear Value Guest: We would like to thank you for staying with us but, we are apologizing for your inconveniences. We do apologize that your toilet was clogged but that could be for a few reasons. I do wish you would have call the desk because someone is always available to answer the phone or attend to any issue. The note say "After midnight please call or ring bell" but we did'nt receieve any of the above to settle the issues and we apologize that you had to go to another property. Due to the location of the proberty is on a hill top bushy area you probally saw an insect or something if the door was left open for a little too long or so but, it's definitely not roache(s). I am very happy that you found a place that you all were satisfied with. We do hope you can give us a second chance to make your stay better.

Nazima Ali-FOM

Reviewed August 3, 2012

This is a modest, shabby motel that is nonetheless rather pleasant because of its quiet rooms (I fell asleep to the chirping of crickets) and friendly staff. It is a bargain compared to several comparable motels I've stayed at during horse show season. The steakhouse is reasonably priced and pretty good.

• Stayed: August 2012
STMK2900, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

We would like to thank you for taking the time out of your bust schedule to place this comment about your stay. Thank you and we would love to have you back.

FOM-Nazima Ali

Reviewed July 11, 2012

I have never seen a more filthy moldy hotel in my life. Had to see a doctor after only one night of toxic mold there. If this is your only choose, sleep in your car! The bathroom sink was clogged and the rug looked like a dirt floor. The refrigerator did not work, but leaked water on the floor. The only way to clean this place would be with the use of a bulldozer and a wrecking ball...

Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo

Our value customer, we are apologizing for your inconveniences although we did not find the mold issue as listed. We have had other guest stayed in this room previously and was very happy acutally. I wish you had make us aware of this issue at the time of your stay. But we would like for you to give us a second chance to make your stay better. We would like to also thank you for taking the time to leave this comment which will help us a great deal to better our property and service.

Nazima Ali-FOM

Reviewed July 9, 2012

No hot water; Refrigerator in our room didn't work. In adjoining room thermostat on A/c didn't work. Bathroom was hardly cleaned after first night. Pool was AOK. Location pretty good- very near Rt 87. Bed was OK. Room was quiet.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank AlexKiczek
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

It was a pleasure have all of you as our guest Mr. Alex, especially the very nice gentleman that was with you all. Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment. We apologize for all the inconveniences. We appreciate your concern which will help us to correct all the problems. Refrigerators worked but the entrance switch had to stay on. We would love to have you here again to make sure your stay is more comfortable.

Nazima