“Great Lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Englewood, Florida
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Great lunch specials that are reasonable priced. Food was excellent and garlicky bread very tasty. Our lunch choices included Veal Marsala and rigatoni with sausage. Inside can be a little noisy and outdoor seating available when weather permits. Our waitress seemed a little distracted and did not refill water or pour wine. Appetizer plates were left on the table. Would definitely return for the food!

Visited June 2014

Delray Beach, FL
“Wish I could have made it excellent”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

The food was excellent. I had a very good Caesar salad and an outstanding manicotti. The pasta was very light and the cheese was perfectly seasoned. The tables were well set, not too close together. I would have rated this restaurant excellent except for my treatment when I was seated. I was dining alone and waited over 15 minutes before I had to ask one of the servers if someone could help me. I asked because a couple of tables were seated, water served, and orders taken before anyone had come over to even greet me. Well, when someone finally came over, there was no apology for making me wait. Although the rest of the meal was served efficiently, except that I was promised and did not receive any bread (which looked very good - I would have liked to try it - but by the time I realized it was not coming I had my entree and chose to just skip it).
My recommendation - if you go alone, don't allow yourself to be ignored.

• Visited June 2014
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great Italian cuisine”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Savona's Tratoria offers excellent Italian cuisine in a great setting. Located in downtown Kingston NY, Savona's has both indoor and outdoor dining. The outdoor tables allows you an opportunity to experience the waterfront atmosphere (inside can be a bit noisy). The menu is filled the traditional pasta dishes, veal chicken, beef and fish. Portions are good sized, with a nice presentation. The staff is always hustling an very attentive. Prices are within the "new normal" range. Overall, great food in a nice atmosphere.

• Visited June 2014
Montgomery, New York
“Italian at its Best!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We have dined at this restaurant numerous times and it has never failed us! Whether we are a party of 2 or 12, the service, meals and price are always great. A bit noisy on a weekend evening, so don't plan on the romantic dinner, but needless to say - still one you will enjoy. Oh...... and the Sangria's are the BEST!

• Visited April 2014
Kingston, New York
“Great food, great service, great location”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you're in Kingston, you must go to Savona's. The best italian food in the area, the river is right down the street & the area is so pretty. You can walk around either before or afterwards. The service is excellent & the menu is priced just right. two thumbs up.

Visited March 2014