“best Indian food in Kingston”
Review of The Kingston Indian Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Kingston Indian Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed August 7, 2011

I've been to the Kingston Indian Restaurant a number of times for lunch. I've never had a bad experience. The food has been consistently delicious and with excellent portion size. The guys working there don't ignore you and are always around to fill up your water glass. The food comes out pretty quickly also.

Today I went with my wife for a date and she was amazed with how good the food tastes. We got the Malai Koftka and Curry Vegetables. It comes with an ample supply of excellent basmati rice. As a side we ordered the onion naan. It was so good my wife said that it was a mistake going there because she's going to make us go broke eating there all the time! :) Seriously though it was great and will definitely be one of our favorite date spots.

The place was pretty empty at about 2:00 pm on a Sunday and that has been my experience. I wish the place would get more business because the food is so great and I want them to stay open!

1  Thank iriminerd

Reviewed June 16, 2011

We had ten people group
Food was very nice ...
Not upscale restaurant but if you looking good food then is right choice.

Reviewed December 31, 2010

Great service and great food. Be prepared that its a little cold in the restaurant. Would definitely go back