“Delicious”

Dominick's Cafe
Ranked #59 of 210 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Try the french toast and fresh blueberries. Yum! Great place to get wi-fi if you are working. Priced like any upscale cafe.

Reviewed June 22, 2011

Ordered eggs ,home fries and whole wheat toast .The best. My brother in law found this place by accident. Great BLT'S s french toast. Everything is home made and fresh. We were in Kingston for a wedding. A must to try. Home run!! Friendly service.

2  Thank TennisBuddy
Reviewed March 30, 2011

I am just now getting used to looking at Trip Advisor before I go to a restaurant I've not yet been. I looked up Dominick's. I found that someone had mentioned the bacon being very good as well as the fresh brewed tea. I met my friend at her suggestion for lunch and I ordered the very best BLT. The bacon was wide and thick with a smokey taste and the tomatoes were cherry tomatoes cut in half! It was excellent and inspired me to want to try to make my own at home, but for the price and the side of brocoli slaw, I cannot beat the price! Atmosphere is what it should be.... it's a neighborhood place in the heart of up-town Kingston. The atmosphere was a window table outward looking at the quirky people in the area. Service was good, but just one server was behind the counter to wait on customers and one other person who seemed to help with making orders. Food was brought to table in a timely fashion and pleasantly. Establishment was clean and friendly.

2  Thank hldnchild
Reviewed March 28, 2010

Dominick's Dream Cafe is a great local spot. For one, it is one of the few restaurants in the Kingston Stockade that is open on Sunday. The menu is simple but fresh, and the staff is very friendly. My grilled chicken salad was delicious, as was the iced coffee, and they offer locally made ice cream. The decor is , like the food, simple but very pleasant.

2  Thank traveler578
Reviewed October 19, 2008

We enjoyed fabulous French toast (made with challah and cinnamon) and the best bacon I've ever had at this local coffee house.

The (non) menu is strange - there were just ingredients listed up on a board, plus a few normal-sounding items. Didn't seem to bother the locals - the guys at the next table were enthusiastically wolfing down some kind of breakfast sandwich they assembled with eggs, bacon and bagels.

This is the former location of Bread Alone, which has apparently left town.

1  Thank Lynn & Wayne G