All reviewsfire pitone bedroom suitefull kitchenpull out sofaliving spacefree beer and wineconvenient spotfront desksitting arealive herelarge refrigeratorshower capfood areapool and hot tublonger staycomfortable bednice place to stay
Reviewed November 20, 2017

The service at this residence inn was wonderful. The room was spacious and very clean. It was convenient to have the kitchen. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The location of the hotel is excellent. Breakfast was more than we expected. Of course, the HVAC unit is less noisy in a top floor room. The corner rooms are the most quiet. Would stay here again without a doubt.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2017

We called ahead and reserved a quiet room with Nick, the Asst. General Mgr. He reserved Room#405 on the top floor of the hotel. Fully stocked kitchen, super living room, Fantastic King Bed in the bedroom, a separate closet area, and a huge beautiful bathroom. Two large TVs were in the living room and bedroom. And, the hotel has a nice indoor heated pool and separate hot tub. Breakfast is shut down at 9am so get there early. Super Hotel!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

We had a wedding in the area and was traveling with family of four nice to have an option of a 2 bedroom. Very spacious new hotel, I‎t was very clean great beds and a nice big bathroom. Quick check in and pleasant staff.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2017

This Residence Inn was areally nice place to stay! The rooms were spacious and modern! The breakfast that is complimentary was very good! It is convenient having a full kitchen! We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2017

We travel often and always review on TripAdvisor yet this review means so much to our family. We stayed here for the 2017 NYS Sheep and Wool Festival. My husband and I were traveling with my elderly father, his wife and an elderly aunt. We stayed in two rooms - a two bedroom suite and an one bedroom suite. Both rooms were immaculate and perfect for our needs. Both suites were spacious and very well equipped for long stays. Hot buffet breakfast was terrific. The environment was so comfortable. There was an enclosed patio with a grill and fire pit table with great comfy couches.
The best part of our stay was the staff. Dan at the front desk was amazing. We were traveling with my Dad during the ALCS playoffs and he is the most die hard Yankee fan. Unfortunately the hotel did not have the sports channel the game was playing on. Dan recommended that we get a HDMI cable from Best Buy (right next door) and use our iPad to stream the game. Once we got the cable he came up to our room to set it up for us. He was so friendly, helpful and wonderful. He saved the weekend for my 86 year old Dad. I will be forever grateful that my Dad got to see the Yankees in a playoff game (perhaps my Dad's last game...)
Nathan at the desk and breakfast was terrific tending to our family's specific dietary needs without so much of a hitch.
If you ever need to stay in the area for a weekend or a longer stay this is the hotel to be at.
Thanks!

Room Tip: Suites are terridic!
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family