“I terrific stop if you need a party catered or just a damn good sandwich.”
Review of Bistro To Go

Bistro To Go
Ranked #41 of 223 Restaurants in Kingston
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Blue Mountain Bistro-to-Go is open 7 Days a week serving home-cooked healthy take-out food and baked goods. Featuring local and imported organic foods, delicious homemade desserts, sophisticated four star food by Chefs Richard Erickson, Dan Sherman, and Jonathan Sheridan. Off-premise full-service catering and event planning for parties of all sizes. Enjoy our FEEL GOOD FOOD!
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

One of our favorite stops along Rt. 28 near Kingston is Bistro To Go. The husband and wife who own this place started as the Blue Mountain bistro in Woodstock and then switched to this new venture several years ago. You can stop and pick up anything for lunch or dinner and it’s all been home made and finally prepared. From filet mignon, to grilled asparagus, to Thai chicken wings, delicious couscous, to curried chicken salad snd cole slaw. You name it and they probably have it. My frequent stop is for their roast beef sandwich on a ciabatta roll with delicious rare roast beef, brie cheese, horseradish sauce, fresh arugula, and fried crispy onions. It’s big enough for two people who can split it. And they carry a wide assortment of “Jane’s” homemade ice cream and have a fabulous bakery with a variety of choices to boot. The best Russian Teacake cookie I’ve ever tasted. There’s something for everybody at this terrific establishment. You can eat in or take it to go. I promise you you will not be disappointed .

MaryAnneErickson, Owner at Bistro To Go, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Dear Mo W,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. It means the world to us! I also LOVE the roast beef sandwich (or panini). A real treat for sure! Please say hello next time you're in the store.
Mary Anne Erickson

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

What a great find, but at certain times it can get really crowded. Some of the customers kinda forget that there are other people waiting.

The staff is great! Always willing to accommodate. The food is awesome. I do return again and again. The coffee is so good!

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

We stoppen here on our way home. Awesome Sandwiches and Salads. Only 4 Tables, most people take food out. Really worthwhile stop.

MaryAnneErickson, Owner at Bistro To Go, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Thank you! Glad our food made you happy. That is our highest goal!
Wishing you a great new year.
Mary Anne and Richard

Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

I have enjoyed literally HUNDREDS of meals at Bistro-To-Go and can count my less than superb experiences on one hand. Whenever I am within a 10 mile radius of Richard and Mary Anne's delicious eatery it is always my go-to spot. Folks know that I am a regular and ask for recommendations from the menu to which I always shrug. It is all top notch. Their devotion to high quality, expertly prepared food combined with thoughtful and professional service is a source of perpetual gratitude for people like me who know how valuable and rare a place like Bistro-To-Go is. See you there!

MaryAnneErickson, Owner at Bistro To Go, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2017

We so appreciate your comments and are thrilled that we continue to make your life better with our Feel Good Food! Hope to see you soon.
MAE

Reviewed April 11, 2017

I love being able to stop by on my way home from Kingston to grab a healthy dinner to go. I live on the Salmon Dijonaisse. They have a few tables to eat in if you want, and a large selection of gourmet groceries. Don't forget to turn left as you enter to see the dessert case! Terrific Tres Leches Cake!

MaryAnneErickson, Owner at Bistro To Go, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2017

Thank you Alisa! So thrilled we make you happy! Look forward to seeing you again soon. Mary Anne