“Great Cabin”
Review of Great View Cabins

Great View Cabins
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kill Buck
Great View Cabins
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Went for the weekend, running in a nearby park. Loved it! Secluded, There in May, it was beautiful.
A nice, romantic cabin, to take my girl to for the weekend, in lower New York State.
Town of Kill Buck, is a short drive away.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank bruceh579

Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed here this past August and we lucked out! We stayed in cabin 2 and it was incredibly clean! We loved the convenience of our own bathroom, equipped kitchen and fire pit! For only $79 a night you truly couldn't beat the price! Plus we asked about firewood and Renee was able to help us out! These cabins are about a 5-10 minute ride from Seneca Allegheny and 15 minute ride to Ellicottville! They also include air-conditioning and heat if needed. We definitely recommend the cabins and plan on returning in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank amyreese12
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My sister and I just checked in today for our four night stay. We could not be more pleased with our cabin. It is clean, nicely equipped and the price per night better than any local hotel. Where can you get a furnished equipped vacation cabin for $79 / night? The saying, " you get what you pay for" does NOT apply here. What a bargain for this nice cabin! This is easily a $100+ / night cabin anywhere else. As well, the owners are the nicest people. Would not hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank myjenyoung
Reviewed October 12, 2010

I really can't say enough about our trip there!!! Went to stay close to Salamanca for a trip with the kids.. We had business to do there, and I wanted something that was peaceful and affordable. I was really just taken aback, as the place was EXTREMELY CLEAN.. It had everything we needed, right down to the kitchen sink haha. A big fridge, a stove-not just some hotplate and microwave but a stove with oven!! The whole kitchen was completely stocked with everything I needed to cook for us during our stay. The staff was helpful- a nice family who lives on the property, they were always there for whatever we needed. The cabins are private and peaceful, but they are in the town, so there isn't the isolation factor either! It was WAY MORE than I ever expected, the inside of the cabin was brand new and beautiful. I felt like I was in someones house it was so comfortable!!!
Plenty of clean towels and washcloths, extra blankets and pillows, and a thermostat we could turn up and down- not just hot air comin through a box but actual baseboard heat IN EVERY ROOM which we could adjust independently according to our needs. A great porch with rocking chairs, and a private firepit too!! oh yeah, and a grill if we wanted to grilL!! I just cant say enough. A safe place to bring the kids when traveling with NO WORRIES. And, it is CLOSE TO EVERYTHING over there...
Thank you Great VIew Cabins!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
5  Thank 6naygrl

Been to Great View Cabins? Share your experiences!