Review Highlights
Absolutely Beautiful!

This is my second visit to the chapel with the first being my sister's wedding there in 1981. My... read more

Reviewed today
BetterAtTheLake
Beautiful, charming stone chapel with stained glass windows

Reviewed May 22, 2017
Sarah S
Calvert City

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Keuka Park
from $57.00
from $4.00
from $250.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 22, 2017

Small, charming and very beautiful stone chapel with stained glass windows, open for Sunday services Memorial Day through Labor Day. Located at the tip of the Bluff above Keuka Lake. Very popular small wedding venue - books two years ahead!

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed April 21, 2017

I like back roads and places that are "off the beaten path". THIS PLACE QUALIFIES!!!!
While checking out an interesting shop in Penn Yan, I picked up a post card with a picture of this chapel on it. There was a young man doing an outreach for the local library there and I showed him the card and he told my friend and I how to get there. It was quite a drive but we eventually found it. It is indeed beautiful..............I would love to return when it is open so I can see the inside!

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed April 20, 2017

I am privledged to live not far from this lovely chapel that overlooks Keuka Lake atop the tip of the Bluff. There's so much fascinating history to this quaint structure from the actual building of it with most of the suppllies from Europe, to why this memorial was built, to the pleasant and serene gardens with the winding pathways to the breathtaking views of Keuka Lake. This unique stone building wth its majestic charm, unique style and treasured stained glass windows is a must when you visit Keuka Lake. You'll want to include viewing this true masterpiece in your travels while in the area. During the summer months Sunday services are offered to all.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed February 13, 2017

This is a hidden gem. Even if you can't get inside it is worth walking around the grounds. The architecture, views and grounds are amazing. My daughter had her senior pictures taken here and they were stunning!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed October 8, 2016

We attended a wedding here and it was the most romantic spot. The Chapel is very interesting and full of history. The views are nice and the grounds are well kept. Not sure if it open year round.

Date of experience: October 2016