This was the first time I have been to the ranch. We booked for the Girl Scout weekend this past weekend. I have grown up going to places like this so I knew what to expect. I have to say the dining room staff was friendly and helpful and the dining room was well run. Food was really good. The stable hands were very knowledgeable and the riding was good. However, going on the basis of this being a Girl Scout weekend I was not that pleased. There are many things that should be changed if the Scouts are to go. The commingling of clientle with the girls, the security factor and the differences in what regular guests get and the scouts get was alittle off putting. It seemed like no one was really sure what was what. So I would probably not bring my Scouts again, unless this changed, just because we have a different level of issues we need to adhere to with them. I would however return with my family to give them another try. I would like to see more staff hopefully wandering around making activities known to the guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Dude Ranch. Packages include room, meals, activities & entertainment. Choice from restaurants plus a food court for lunch and free snack bar from 11am to 11pm. Horseback riding, hayrides, indoor & outdoor pools with double flume water slides, kids playground, bouncing pillow, mini-golf & more. Family fun at affordable rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Booking.com, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pinegrove Family Dude Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinegrove Ranch And Family Resort
- Pinegrove Ranch & Family Hotel Kerhonkson
- Pinegrove Ranch Resort