“loved the beef on weck!”

Anderson's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Kenmore
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
“loved the beef on weck!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

delicious sandwich, curly fries and then the best custard! All of us loved it and came back for more!

Visited September 2013

Charlottesville, Virginia
“Fantastic Frozen Custard!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My family has been going to Anderson's for over 50 years and it is a staple of our trips to Buffalo and Kenmore. The custard is wonderful and its fun to see the "flavor of the day". I definitely suggest the Lemon Ice and the "Twist with Jimmies (chocolate sprinkles)". Both are absolutely delicious! A must go for frozen custard!

• Visited July 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“Best Custard Ice Cream and Roast Beef sandwiches - a must try!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I grew up visiting Anderson's with the family for their delicious roast beef sandwiches on kimmelweck rolls with horseradish and either the lemon ice or a custard with a sugar cake cone for dessert. Now that I have a family of my own, whenever I am back in town we have to stop here for these favorites. Their roast beef sandwiches are so delicious. A kimmelweck roll is basically a hard roll with salt and caraway seeds on top. Well our visit did not disappoint the sandwich was as good as ever. In addition, we also got a buffalo style breaded chicken sandwich and fried pickles.
Both were very good but I still consider the roast beef to be my favorite sandwich there. We are always hoping to get a pistachio ice cream but it never seems to be the flavor of the day we visit. I asked when they might have that and learned they have a printed up flyer that tells what flavor will be for each day of the month per each location. There must be at least 4 Anderson's in the area to choose from. Lemon Ice is another favorite of ours. It is not too sweet or tart, just right and refreshing. Anderson's looks like a old fashioned custard stand but they do have covered seating and a bathroom. They do close up the outer walls so that they can stay open during the colder months. A visit to Buffalo would not be the same with out a stop here.

• Visited July 2013
Buffalo, NY
“Favorite for Ice Cream and Roast Beef”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The best ice cream and custard in Western New York and beyond. Excellent Beef on Weck and Milk Shakes too. We purchased roast beef with au jus and mini weck rolls for our child's graduation party last summer and everyone loved it. The out of towners wished they had an Andersons near them. Great place to go for a sandwich. Potato is good, onion rings too.

Visited June 2012