“four times in succession”
Review of ADK Cafe

ADK Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Keene
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Food is fresh, local and excellent. A simple place, no fuss, helpful and they al seemed to care about what they were doing. Good beers, skip the wines.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

On our getaway to the Adirondacks for a week of R&R and motorcycling in the mountains, we were introduced to the wonderful cafe in the heart of Keene. French toast to die for! Don't pass this place by!

Reviewed August 2, 2014

What a great find...wholesome, organic, prepared from scratch....Cobb salad was excellent although I would like to see lettuces torn into smaller pieces. The French fries are to die for, fresh potatoes, handcut with some black pepper and sea salt.... Salmon was delicious, bread home made, peach pie was fabulous....nice little bakery to take home some fresh bread or pies

Reviewed July 29, 2014

We were seated immediately by a friendly server. It was a very busy time, but our server advised us of a little than longer wait for our meal. This allowed us to sit back and enjoy a delicious margarita! My entrée was amazing -- a hanger steak with roasted tomatoes, onions, black beans and rice -- perfectly cooked and so delicious! My husband enjoyed their homemade meatloaf over garlic mashed potatoes and fresh green beans. For dessert he chose the peach pie and I had a latte! The latte was so good I returned for another the next morning!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We ate there last night. I had a cobb salad and Robert had a ceasar salad with extra smoked trout. My salad had amazing bacon and was large and yummy. His is mild and yummy. He finished with plum pie and coffee. The pie was not his favorite butt my bite was great. The crust with fairly heavy but together with the filling it tasted very good. He felt the coffee was just ok. I would highly recommend stopping here.