“Good Food.”

Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Keene
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2014

The food was great large portions. It was a very pleasant surprise after a long day of hiking. I would recommend the ADK Cafe to others.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We stumbled upon ADK Cafe after a very long day of hiking. It was the only place still open. Even though we arrived just 7 minutes before the kitchen cutoff, we were welcomed and encouraged to order whatever we wanted.The next morning the owner of our B&B told me ADK has "the best food in town" and I agreed. We wound up having three dinners there -- all very good. The french fries were fantastic, the French onion pizza was really interesting, the ice tea is brewed not powder, and there are many vegetarian choices. As others have noted, this restaurant only accepts debit and credit cards -- NO cash. This was the first time I encountered that. The owner told me it saves her a lot of time and provides better control.

1  Thank Geezer A
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Drove thru Keene and stopped by this cute and friendly cafe.
Coffee was so good and the pie was excellent.

Stop by this cafe when you pass by Keene.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

My daughter and I stopped on our way home from Lake Placid. Great little place! The food was very good, the service was excellent! One of the owner's stopped at each table to ask how everything was. She was very friendly and genuinely interested if we were enjoying our meals. They have all home made pies for dessert which are delicious! I highly recommend the chocolate cream. Will definitely be stopping in again in the future.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

In the Adirondacks, locally sourced foods are a special joy, and ADK has delicious meats, wonderful greens and seasonal produce from farms in the area. Both Fiona and Larry are uncompromising in their sourcing and preparation of the dishes on their menu. If you are vegetarian or just like a break from animal protein, the menu has great options including the tempeh reuben, my favorite sandwich on the planet.
Running a cafe with such quality food is a killer job, and the consistent quality of this gem is very notable. It is our home away from home.