“ADK All the Way!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Mid-Atlantic region
“ADK All the Way!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

The ADK Cafe has great food and friendly service. It's a tie with The Cottage across from the Mirror Lake Inn for the best casual food in the area.
Everything is fresh and delicious. The soups are top-notch, as are the baked goods. My cheeseburger may have been the best that I've ever had, and I eat a lot of cheeseburgers.
If the weather's nice, be sure to dine on the patio. Admire the wildflowers and try to figure out if the rushing sound you hear is a nearby stream or the sound of trees rustling in the wind or both.
I wish I were there right now.

• Visited June 2013

New York City, New York
“Cinnamon buns rule!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Actually, all I had here was a cinnamon bun...but look at the photo. One bun is enough to feed a family of four and have more leftover. Took me an hour to eat it. Next time I want to try the oatmeal. Did not see anyone with it, but I expect it is equally great. People are very nice, room is nice. Great place.

• Visited June 2013
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Texas chili in NY-yes”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

A stop at the local library with Marci and then it was lunch time so we stopped at the ADK Café run by a chef transplanted from Austin, TX. We had the day's special-Chili served with Texas toast and it was great and such a sizable portion that we had leftovers to carry home. Had a piece of homemade pecan pie. It was ok but being from SC I've had much better. We will
definitely return here during our summer in NY state.

• Visited May 2013
Bronxville, New York
“YUM”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Great 1/2 roasted chicken.. the mac and cheese that came with it was awesome! Sit outside if you can and listen to the river!

Visited June 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super healthy soup, friendly quick service”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Like home, all the best veggies in this funny named soup, something like hindi w middle eastern spices. Who knew you could eat the outside of a butternut squash?

Visited March 2013

Been to ADK Cafe? Share your experiences!