“Wonderful Birthday Dinner”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 4, 2018

We came here as a 3rd choice for a Birthday celebration. Pleasantly surprised. Service was great (we had a party of 5) drinks were good and food was wonderful, especially the hangar steak. Will certainly come again.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed November 10, 2018

What a wonderful way to cap off a lovely visit to the Museum at Bethel Woods. The food at The Local Table and Tap was very fresh and delicious. My brother enjoyed the special...a tasty pork dish with risotto. I had the salad special which was equally flavorful. We topped it off with the maple bourbon ice cream with praline pecans. The service was friendly and efficient.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 31, 2018

The restaurant has a great view of a lake. Great summer hang out. But we found this place in October on a Sunday. Wasn't busy which was nice. Sat at the bar had a lettuce wrap of battered deep fried avocado. It was very tasty. My husband and I both had burgers which were both good. Service was pleasant portions were just right. Pricing also no complaints. Would go back again if ever in the area. There were 2 other restaurants to choose by and an ice cream place that was shut down because of the season.

Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

We were early birds getting there at four, just when the restaurant opened. I ordered the French onion soup which I split with my wife. It was very tasty and not too salty or overburdened with cheese. My entrée was artichoke crusted chicken; that piece of chicken was very very big accompanied by grilled Cauliflower . I was deliriously happy with mine. My wife ordered the special of the day, a very nice sized pork chop. It was supposed to come with Gouda mashed potatoes and brussels sprouts. When the order came there were potatoes and broccoli rab. My wife told the waiter, Bob, about what she was supposed to have in her order so he immediately went to the kitchen and brought back Brussel sprouts and the mashed potatoes. So she had four sides along with a very healthy size Porkchop. Everything was really really delicious. The interior of the restaurant is nicely done and it is so great to sit near the window with the sun shining off the lake. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Good atmosphere but average food. Very short staffed the night we were there, so the service wasn’t great, but the staff were friendly and tried hard.