“Good food, cheerful service, great settiong on the deck looking out over water”
Review of The Fat Lady Cafe

The Fat Lady Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2013

pretty darn good. a seat by the water is recommended. menu includes organic and local ingredients. service good, but not top-notch

Reviewed January 13, 2013

great food, cozy atmosphere on the lake. waitstaff very friendly. Pies also were very good.
in warm weather the deck must be great

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Since my last review, my wife and I have eaten at The Fat Lady Cafe numerous times, including last night. We now find many improvements have been made: the wait staff is much more professional, writing down orders instead of relying on memory, the menus have expanded, and we can now recommend the restaurant to others. Thanks, Judy!

1  Thank michael s
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Excellent location, view, service, and food. What more could you ask for in Sullivan County? Fresh, local ingredients and vegetarian/health conscious dining options. A little pricey but worth every penny. The french onion soup is amazing.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

This is a follow up to my previous review - a very noticeable change. My wife and our
business associate went for dinner - it was an unusually warm day and lakeside dinning was
beautiful as usual. We were happily surprised by the GREAT service. It was like night and
day compared to our last visit. The water glasses were refilled without asking, the salad
came BEFORE the meal, the food was very good and the waitress was extremely pleasant.
All in all, we were very happy.. To those who balk at the prices, don't forget that their
business is very seasonal and lakefront property always demands a premium. Our total bill
for three was $90 including tip. The tuna special was $26 and two pasta dishes were $19
each. I really hope they keep this up - if they don't I will be the first to let everyone know.
In the meantime, go there and enjoy,

1  Thank roseboy