Rudding Park Hotel
Premier Inn Harrogate South Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
PremierInn.com
Cedar Court Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$71
$56
Travelodge Harrogate West Park Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$48
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
The West Park Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$101
$98
  • Restaurant
Hotel du Vin and Bistro(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$80
Orbitz.com
$52
getaroom.com
$61
$59
  • Restaurant
The Crown Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$59
Crowne Plaza Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
$76
$63
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Harrogate Town Centre Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
PremierInn.com
4,915 results
All reviewsclocktower restaurantthe clock tower restaurantspa roomnew winggolf breakfollifoot wingmolton brown toiletrieshappy birthdayevery member of staffspecial occasionon arrivalbottle of champagneroll top bathfrom start to finishamazing hotelnothing is too much troubleupgraded to a suite
Reviewed May 13, 2009

Rudding Park is a great place to stay. The care and attention to detail begins as you park your car with a great greeting and offer to carry your bags this continues throughout your stay. Having travelled widely in many countries I can say without hesitation this is one of the best hotels I’ve visited. If you’re looking to stay in the area look no further than here.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2009

We have had several short breaks at Rudding Park near Harrogate. The hotel is set in several acres of parkland given over to a golf course. I wish to put on record how good it is. All the staff have a welcoming smile for you. Nothing is too much trouble. I was offered valet parking and I am not even sure if this was because I am disabled. The rooms are incredibly clean and quite spacious. Now to the food – what an experience! The Clock Tower restaurant, famous for sourcing its ingredients locally, is well worth a 50-mile drive to get there. The menu list is not over long so you know that it will be good. I do not want to say too much in case I encourage too many other people to go and then find that there is no room left for us. Each time we visit, we feel like we are ‘coming home’. In fact it is now the one hotel that I judge all others by.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2009

As I arrived at the hotel the concierge (Carlos) noticed that I had a tyre that was almost flat. Having just had a very long journey and with a long journey back the following day I had to get the tyre mended. ! Carlos very kindly changed the tyre for the spare - but said I was unable to drive very far with the spare. He could see I was in a dilemma - as I was in the middle of a training course! I could not believe it when he offered to take the car to the local tyre service centre and get it changed! He arranged for them to charge the hotel to charge my room - so I didnt even have to sort that ! What a star!
The overall service was superb - they couldnt do enough for us. The rooms were lovely and the food - ? Fantastic! The restaurant was packed - and I overheard many comments from other diners about how wonderful the food was! Two delegates on the course have already booked to go back with their partners as it was such a delightful hotel. All of the staff were friendly , helpful and efficient to a standard rarely experienced these days! Highly recommended for business or pleasure - ! And thanks again to Carlos who saved my day!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2009

My partner and I stayed at Rudding Park for 2 nights in February 2009. We got a really great deal through the hotel, at £90 b+b, per room, per night.

Upon arrival, we were greeted by the most friendly of receptionists. Check-in was very efficient and quick. We had booked a standard room, however, the size of the room far exceeded our expectations. The quality of the furnishings and fixtures were high and the room was well maintained.

The bathroom had fluffy white bathrobes and molton brown accessories.

The hotel has a fantastic music system which is accessible via the hotel room TV. It consists of hundreds of CD's which you can listen to free of charge, a great idea and a nice touch.

We dined at the hotel restaurant, the food and service was very good. Breakfast was also taken in the same restaurant and consisted of a really good range of cold and cooked items. The maitre d' brought juices to our table and made us both feel very special. I thought the cooked breakfasts were very good and not only did they have the usual traditional full english, but choices like eggs florentine, salmon and scrambled eggs, etc. It just made it feel all that little bit more special.

The area around the hotel is really pleasant and a church stands in the grounds. We don't play golf, but if you do, then this is the place for you. The hotel also supplies a map so you can do a couple of walks in the surrounding area.

Overall, a perfect stay. The staff are so helpful and friendly and if you do go, make sure you take a look at the photographs on the wall by reception. You may well recognise a few very famous faces who have also stayed at the hotel!

Highly recommended!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2009

Made very welcome by all members of staff. Room was spotless with lovely complimentary toileteries. Food was lovely well presented and delicious. Thankyou for a very enjoyable stay

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple