“Last time I checked - the restaurant had closed.”
Review of Christie's Steakhouse & Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Christie's Steakhouse & Grill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Binghamton, New York
“Last time I checked - the restaurant had closed.”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

See title of review. Unfortunately, I am unable to save without adding more to the comment section so...
My husband and I always enjoyed this restaurant, sadly we read that it had closed and recently confirmed it.
May it reopen some day.

Visited July 2013

Binghamton, New York
“Birthday dinner”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Had my husband's birthday dinner there with the whole family, food was great. There was a small area where they sat us that was cozy and out of the way.

• Visited March 2012
Clifton, New Jersey
“A good reliable restaurant.”
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

We have been to Christies a number of times over the past two years. The specials are always worth a try and the steaks are consistently good and not over seasoned. Prices are always fair for the quality. We will be back again.

Cambridge, ON
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Christie's”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I enjoyed the food immensely but would have preferred more local micro-brew options. The seafood was very good and the wait staff pleasant and helpful. Would recommend to visitors staying at local hotels.

Visited September 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent restaurant!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

The staff was exceptionally friendly, food was very, very good. Located across the street from several hotels, La Quinta, Red Roof Inn.

Visited August 2012