“Highly recommended”

Add it.
Christie's Steakhouse & Grill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 16, 2012

The menu choices here are quite good and very reasonably priced. Each time we have dined here the experience has been positive. At the end of a long day, the atmosphere here was very relaxing, and the food was great.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We stopped here fairly close to closing and were treated like they had just opened. All the food was fresh and tasty. The waitstaff friendly and professional. Even though the restaurant closed while we were finishing, we were not hurried in any way. I would eat there anytime I might be in the area.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I met a couple of customers here and it was my first time eating there. I was treated like I was a regular and thourgholy enjoyed my steak and "refreshments". Any business travelers looking to get out of the chain experience when in the Binghamton area should go to Chrities, very reasonably priced, friendly and clean.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Lots of food choices on the menu. Service is good and portions are good. Always a good dining experience there.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Great everything from lunch menu to the dinner menu and no big bill at the end.