We spent a comfortable night at this hotel. It's certainly not the newest hotel but It was clean and quiet. The gym and pool are located in a different facility across the parking lot; we didn't check it out. The breakfast was good - two make-your-own waffle machines, scrambled eggs, bacon, and the usual assortment of breads, cereals and pastries. It's a pretty typical BW hotel. It was a good value for us and I would consider staying here again the next time I'm in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS of Johnson City where guests will find friendly customer service, comfortable accommodations and convenient access to key attractions in south central New York. Located in the Tri Cities area, this Johnson City hotel features spacious, well-appointed guest rooms each equipped with pillow top beds, cable satellite television with HBO® and high-speed Internet access. Guests will wake each morning to a complimentary full hot breakfast and be able to enjoy a drink with friends in the evening at the onsite cocktail lounge. Guests have access to the adjacent health club featuring state-of-the-art fitness equipment and an indoor swimming pool. This Tri Cities area hotel also features business services and meeting/banquet facilities. Pets are welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Of Johnson City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Of Johnson City Hotel Johnson City
- Best Western Johnson City
- Johnson City Best Western