“Great Low Cost Hotel”

Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Johnson City
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We booked a couple rooms at this Hotel because the place we wanted was already sold out. When we got to the rooms, they were very nice. The rooms were newly renovated, modern, roomy, clean and very comfortable. The rooms had large LCD TVs, Granite counters, wood floors, a well lighted work area, mocrowave, and mini-fridge. The best part of all, the beds were very comfortable and the rooms were very quiet. I would highly recommend them and will stay there again next year.

Room Tip: As far as I can tell, all the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank MikeRUVIS

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We have been coming here since before our son started attending the University. This past visit in February 2014, Anita & Tia went out of their way to please us!! We got a great rate, and they had no problem moving our room for one that had better Wifi. Rooms are updated, and clean. Best value around and best treatment too!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Albert G
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Haven`t stayed at a Red Roof in a number of years, and was very impressed. I had originally planned on staying at an easy off-easy on property on I-81, but dire reviews and google map`s view of the neigbourhood made me decide to forego that convenience.

Nothing to complain about the Red Roof. Clean, comfortable, modern, friendly,inexpensive, very quiet location, lots of nearby dining opportunities and a major shopping mall a few hundred metres away. And it wasn`t that difficult getting back onto I-81 in the morning.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank ronw
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Stayed in Binghamton in mid December 2013. I was looking for a relatively cheap place to stay and decided to try a Red Roof Inn for the first time.

For $50 for a regular room, it is a GREAT value. The room was very clean, contemporary-looking, and did a fairly good job of blocking out noise (though the whole place was pretty quiet). The mini-fridge was much-appreciated, and the heating system did a good job of maintaining a comfortable temperature in the room.

The hotel is close to several non-fancy dining options (fast food, chinese buffet) and is across the street from a shopping mall. The parking lot was also well-lit.

The room is a little small and it may be hard to get around for bigger people, but they offer a deluxe room for only $10 more. I plan to try that next time.

Overall, I left feeling very satisfied with my stay and will definitely stay here again when I'm in Binghamton. The next time I travel anywhere and am looking to save a buck, I will heavily consider a Red Roof Inn (hopefully, most of them are as good as this one).

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Ty G
Reviewed February 5, 2014

ALWAYS my favorite stop near Binghamton, NY. You get a good, clean, and warm room and the staff is excellent. There are places to eat around the motel and there's nothing more you can ask for when traveling. I always try to plan my travels so that if I end up anywhere, it'll be the Red Roof Inn in the Binghamton/Johnson City area!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Pat T
Reviewed February 1, 2014

The hotel was clean and affordable for a last minute weekend stay. We didn't find any problems with our room. Enjoyed having a mini fridge and flat screen T.V. Wish the sheets were a little softer but other than that a very good value.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We used this hotel as a mid-point between Ottawa and Baltimore, and were so pleased we went back on our way home from Baltimore. Rented two rooms, got AAA discount, very good value, very clean updated rooms, well lit parking lot, coffee and hot chocolate available and water bottles. Walk to Pizza Hut or Taco Bell (good if you are too exhausted to drive anywhere), easy access to the I-81, close to shopping. Can't say I saw anything wrong with it, not a luxury hotel, but great value, quiet, clean and modern. What more when you just need to rest your head?

Room Tip: If you book ahead of time, try to get a downstairs room or you have to haul your luggage upstairs yo...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
4 mi away
Quality Inn & Suites Binghamton
Traditions at the Glen Resort and Hotel - Binghamton/Johnson City
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Binghamton

Been to Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City? Share your experiences!