Stayed in Binghamton in mid December 2013. I was looking for a relatively cheap place to stay and decided to try a Red Roof Inn for the first time.
For $50 for a regular room, it is a GREAT value. The room was very clean, contemporary-looking, and did a fairly good job of blocking out noise (though the whole place was pretty quiet). The mini-fridge was much-appreciated, and the heating system did a good job of maintaining a comfortable temperature in the room.
The hotel is close to several non-fancy dining options (fast food, chinese buffet) and is across the street from a shopping mall. The parking lot was also well-lit.
The room is a little small and it may be hard to get around for bigger people, but they offer a deluxe room for only $10 more. I plan to try that next time.
Overall, I left feeling very satisfied with my stay and will definitely stay here again when I'm in Binghamton. The next time I travel anywhere and am looking to save a buck, I will heavily consider a Red Roof Inn (hopefully, most of them are as good as this one).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated 107 rooms hotel conveniently located adjacent to the Oakdale Mall shopping center and retaurants. Quick drive to all area attractions such as Binghamton Senators and BMets games, Binghamton University, Enjoie Golf Course, as well as both Lourdes and Wilson Hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Johnson City / Binghamton Hotel Johnson City
- Johnson City Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Binghamton