“stopover”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Johnson City
Brisbane, Australia
“stopover”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We have stayed here on 2 separate occasions, both times we had a quick check in and out, no fuss, great room for a motel, nice and clean, spacious with microwave and large screen tv, air conditioning, opening windows, and shower with a full size bath tub, iron and ironing board. Very comfortable bed and pillows, free wi fi.
There is a great pizza place "pappa johns" just around the corner.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
GMRRI203, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
So glad we have become your hotel of choice in the Binghamton area! It is a pleasure to hear your stay was so enjoyable! Thank you for sharing your experience and pizza tips with other travelers! I look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Marcy Nelson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Killington, Vermont
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Clean, comfortable and quiet. Rooms are small but this hotel is a very good value for the area. Easy to get to from the highway and it's across the street from a shopping mall and Wegman's. Pretty much a no frills hotel but its priced right. Their website had the best rate.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback! It is good to know you found our hotel to be such a great value and convenient to local shopping and easily accessible from the highway. I hope we will see you again soon! Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inns, Inc. !

Montrose, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We go to escape and get a little R & R.. This place gives it. The staff is friendly, polite and helpful. Whether it be the front desk or the cleaning staff they all just want you to have a nice stay. The Inn is always clean, smells nice, and comfortable. Easy check in and out no fuss or bother.. Always lots of room... Prices are great and can not be beat in the area....Oh and the shower... Lots of pressure and hot water!!!!

Room Tip: Big beds BIG comfort!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
So nice to know that we have been successful in providing you with a comfortable, peaceful stay! I am glad you enjoy our showers and find the water pressure to be to your liking. My staff will be delighted to know that their efforts are appreciated and that they are succeeding in delivering top notch service! We appreciate your feedback and can't wait until your next R&R trip!

Clayton, New Jersey
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Greeted with a smile after 5 hours on the road was certainly a welcome pleasure, but we were surprised when the girl at the desk also upgraded us to a king superior room for no extra charge! The room was clean and the bed was comfy. What more can you say? I read an earlier review about the Wegman's across the street, so we went there for meatball subs for dinner and got a few items from the Asian food bar. Wegman's sushi is the best if you're a fan! We will definitely be staying here on our way back home at the end of the week! It seems the registration desk couldn't give me a comparable rate to the $49.95 I got on booking.com, so I'm going back to them. But even their $74 rate is worth knowing you'll have a great night's sleep!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Niagara Falls
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We were looking for a place to stay on our way to Cooperstown. The hotel was right off 81 and only an hour away from our destination (Cooperstown was too expensive for one night). Check in was easy, the beds were comfortable, loved the shower and the rooms were spacious and our room was clean. The only negative was no coffee maker or hairdryers in the room. But then again the website didn't say there was so this was my fault. But they do have coffee in the reception area, so my parents were okay. I would definitely stay here again. I had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Upstate NY
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I always stay here when in the Binghamton area. Despite it being very busy due to returning students, the stay is quiet, clean, and organized. Check in is easy, my reservation is always what I ask for (no fumbling by check in staff). Rooms are large (I do get a superior king), wifi and tv are great, place is pet friendly (we are in town for the dog show at the state park) . A/C was great and not noisy.
the safe in my room was not working, I left a note for housekeeping, and it was fixed that day - with a very nice note! Check out was easy - tho computers were a tad slow (and I needed a receipt) but the clerk was apologetic and nice about the whole thing. I do love the Red Roof chain, but this and Buffalo University location are the best!

Room Tip: I like the view overlooking the valley - you can see the University and it's really pleasant!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Scranton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 22, 2013

WOW, WOW, WOW!! What a pleasant surprise. I had been a loyal customer of another popular hotel chain until my last 2 visits @ Red Roof Inns. Not that the other chain was bad, but it charges considerably more per night. You just can't find a better value for the money than this Red Roof Inn hotel. The staff was courteous and efficient, the location quiet with a scenic view, and it was in an area of businesses that can serve your every need, all within walking distance. Additionally, this Inn is a quick and extremely easy 2 minutes from Rt. 17. My room was truly a joy to behold - spotless, modern, well maintained and the beds were extremely comfortable. Never once did I get the feeling of anything being or looking "gross" and never once did I get the feeling of any kind of crawling pests being there. Parking was very convenient, with my parking spot available right outside my door. The exterior of the building is not fancy, but functional. There was an in-room safe, microwave and small refrigerator. The HVAC controls worked perfectly, and the flat screen TV had a great picture, as well as a prolific selection of pay movies. You would definitely never go wrong by staying at this Inn. I give it a 5-star 'thumbs-up" all the way! :-)))) Marty

Room Tip: If you want the fridge and microwave be sure to tell the person who takes your reservation just to b...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
#8 of 13 in Binghamton
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#5 of 13 in Binghamton

Been to Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City? Share your experiences!