I decided a few days before the weekend that I wanted to visit Binghamton and found the best rates available were at the Red Roof Inn. I was kind of hesitant because I had never stayed at a Red Roof before but I booked two nights at the Inn in Binghamton. I had car trouble on the way to NY and didn't arrive till 11 PM at night, tired and disgusted with the car issues, but I was greeted with a smile and within five minutes, I was on my way to the room. At that point I was too tired to notice much and went to bed immediately. The next morning, I examined my little home away from home and was surprised at how clean and well maintained everything was. Since my reason for visiting Binghamton was to hike, I didn't expect to spend much time in my room but the comfort of this hotel made me wish that I had a little more time to spend enjoying it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated 107 rooms hotel conveniently located adjacent to the Oakdale Mall shopping center and retaurants. Quick drive to all area attractions such as Binghamton Senators and BMets games, Binghamton University, Enjoie Golf Course, as well as both Lourdes and Wilson Hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Johnson City / Binghamton Hotel Johnson City
- Johnson City Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Binghamton