“very accomidating”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Johnson City
Frackville, Pennsylvania
“very accomidating”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I am working in the area and a co worker told me abut this hotel. Location is very easy to get there. Very clean rooms , staff very nice and not far to find a resturant and food shopping when staying for long extended stay. Makes feel like a second home for the time being.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
GMRRI203, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience! It is wonderful to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and found our hotel clean and staff friendly! Knowing we have made you feel like you are at home means we have achieved our goal. Thank you again and come back soon!

Marcy Nelson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
St Catharines
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I stop here often as it is a midpoint on my 9 hour drive to my family home. It is often busy with cars and trucks of workers either in the area or passing through, but has always had space available. Service at the front desk is quick and curteous. Rooms are always clean and neat and quiet. It's good location near restaurants, gas, supermarket makes it a very useful stop.

Room Tip: 2nd floor can be quieter, but all rooms seem good.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Nancy S
GMRRI203, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent stay. I am delighted to know that you found our hotel to be so convenient and accommodating. We stay quite busy year round and I am glad that we were able to find a room for you on your long trip! I will be sure to share your comments with my staff as it is always great to hear of another satisfied traveler. Have a wonderful new year and I hope we see you soon on your next strip through the area!

Amherst, MA
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I've come here often to visit family, and it is a reliable, comfortable space to stay at a good rate. As others have noted, the king rooms are on the small side, but acceptable. The place is well-managed--always clean, always good desk clerk, and never rowdy. That's a plus at a lower price hotel. Kudos to the management here.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
GMRRI203, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thank you for sharing your positive experience at our newly renovated hotel. I am so glad you found your room to your liking. I will be sure to share your feedback with my staff as they take much pride in their work, and are always delighted to know that they have succeeded in delivering 100% satisfaction to our guests.Glad to hear that your stay was noise free and peaceful as well. I hope we can have the pleasure of accommodating you in 2013! Happy New Year!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Stopped here on a drive from Chicago to Boston late one night after Christmas. This place had recently been renovated, and wow, what a great job. The price was excellent, service at the front desk superb at that late hour, and the rooms were super clean. I got a restful night sleep and made my way onto Boston the following morning.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
GMRRI203, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you for your review! I am very glad to hear that depite the late hour of your check in you were met with excellent, friendly ervice. Your feedback will surely help others in their lodging decisions and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully we will be your go-to hotel on future trips! have a wonderful holiday and thank you again.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We decided at the last minute to cut our 9 hour trip into two days, so needed a place to stay halfway into our trip. Booking over the phone was easy. We requested a king size bed and a crib. They price-matched the advertised Priceline price. We checked in late and were told that our room had been upgraded to a superior king to give us extra room with the baby. The room was very clean (corners of bathroom were questionable) and spacious. The pack-n-play was ready in the room when we got there (bring your own crib sheet though). We generally only stay in 3-star+ hotels and were pleasantly surprized by the quality of the room.

• Stayed November 2012
GMRRI203, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you for your review! I am very glad that you had a pleasant stay and that we exceeded your expections! Hopefully you will stop in again on your next trip through the area. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you soon!

Happy Holidays,

Oakisland
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Located in Johnson City within a few miles of I-88 and I-81 exits, this may be one of the best Red Roof Inns in the nation! Superbly maintained, renovated, the staff is very helpful and courteous. The hotel is located across the street from the Mall but do not fret- there is no noise from the street as the hotel is located up a short street from the main road. Restaurants are convenient but the greatest asset is the value offered by this hotel. There are several choices close by for breakfast as your leave to continue your journey. Book early because word is out among those that are looking for a overnight stay in the Binghamton area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
GMRRI203, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
My sincere thanks for your review. Your review certainly gave all of us smiles, knowing that we had provided you with a truly exceptional experience, and that you left feeling that you had received a great value by choosing Red Roof Inns, Inc.! We strive to delight guests with our service and wow them with our newly renovated rooms. I greatly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I do hope we can see you again soon and provide another great stay!

Happy Travels!

Rochester, New York
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This property was very clean. The bed was comfortable, and everything worked. The room is very small, and the "desk" (actually a shelf) was too small to use for much. I stay here often because it is a good value. My top priorities are cleanliness and a comfortable bed. This place passes with flying colors.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
GMRRI203, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you for your review! I am glad to know we have been able to consistently meet your needs by providing a clean and affordable lodging option. In reading your review I am thinking you have been reserving our smaller standard king room, which has a small work area. Our larger Superior King may be better suited for you as it is a larger room with an "L" shaped desk work area as well as a microfidge. I hope we can continue to serve your lodging needs whenever you are in our area and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other travelers.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Johnson City
Best Western Plus Of Johnson City
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Binghamton
Quality Inn & Suites at Binghamton University
DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton
Hampton Inn Binghamton Johnson City
Holiday Inn Binghamton - Hawley St/Downtown

Been to Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City? Share your experiences!