Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanshopping mall across the streetfree coffeeprice rangemini fridgeflat screengreat customer servicewould stay againstaff was friendlygreat place to staynight's sleepfirst floorconvenient locationvisiting familyone night staynice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I have stayed here twice in the past year; their room rates are lower than most choices in the area while still providing safe, clean (newly renovated) rooms which are located across the street from a large shopping mall;other dining and shopping choices nearby; easy on and off from a major road (Rt17); good american desk people; I would rate this motel at least a 3 star out of 5.

Room Tip: ask for a renovated room; I'm not sure if all have been but ours was.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
GMRRI203, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Your compliments are very much appreciated! I am very pleased to know that you found our newly renovated rooms to your liking and that our quality and value have won you over. We completed our full renovation in March of this year and have received much positive feedback. I hope you will visit us again soon on your next trip through the area. I will be sure to share your feedback with my staff as they work hard to deliver exceptional service and hospitality. Thank you again!

Happy Travels!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

rooms were very nice and comfortable, just wished they had cleaned the floors a lil better ( dust in corners, etc ); no WiFi in room, unless you stood by the window; staff very friendly and accomodating ( we had requested an iron, and they brought it right away ); a few food choices within walking distance, small shopping mall across the street. Overall, nice place to stay if you're visiting the Finger Lakes, coming from PA or NJ.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
GMRRI203, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent stay! Please let me express my apologies for the inadequate internet signal you had during your stay. We are working on improving this and you should see marked improvement on your future stays. Your comments are very much appreciated and I hope we can accommodate you on your next trip through the Binghamton area!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Spent 2 nights here and found it to be OK, average at best. Quiet (mostly), clean, very friendly front desk staff, maintenance staff and housekeeping and the price is right. Unfortunately wireless internet is TERRIBLE. It was out the first night and signal in my room was inconsistent and at times almaost non-existent. As a business traveler I rely on the internet to keep in touch with my office, my family and to access information that I need for the project I am working on. This alone will keep me form staying here again. Also, two lousy nights sleep as I found the beds to be uncomfortable...still dealing with some back trouble that I believe started from sleeping in the beds here. It appears to be a great place for contractor type guests as there was a lot of them. But no complaints with my fellow guests at all.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

My apologies for the internet problems during your stay. We were in the midst of having our internet repaired, as we had received similar complaints about a very poor signal. I regret that the problem was not resolved in time for you to have better service. We just recently replaced all of our bedding with new Serta mattresses, and I am sorry that you did not find them comfortable, or that they caused you discomfort. I do hope you try us again on another visit and allow us to provide you with a stay that is 100% satisfactory. Thank you or sharing your feedback !

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Small room but comfortable bed. Clean and cozy. Very friendly staff at the front desk. A great place to stay on our way to NYC but would not stay there for a weekend. Close to shopping and grocery store.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Frabel-62
GMRRI203, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel. I am very glad to know you found your accommodations to your liking. I hope on your next trip through the area you will choose the Red Roof Inn! Thank you for your feedback !

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Easy to find & plenty of places to feed yourself.Wifi was super.Reception staff pleasant and efficient.Will return if down that way again.

Always prefer lodging with breakfast but made use of microwave for that.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
GMRRI203, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2012

It is wonderful to know you had such an enjoyable experience! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!