Hampton Inn Binghamton Johnson City
Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
$59
Courtyard
$93
HIExpress.com
$90
All reviewsgrocery storecomplimentary breakfastbreakfast staffoatmealclean hoteloakdale mallhotel is locatedparking lotwould stay here againfirst floorstaff was friendlyeasy accessconvenient locationnice breakfastking bednice staygreat place to stay
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Stayed at this hotel on a recent visit to the area. The room was nearly perfect, clean sheets, comfortable bed, the walls and furniture was like new, room was of a good size not cramped like some hotels. The staff were nice. The breakfast area was in an open area which was well decorated. Friends and family could talk, watch TV and read the paper. Pricing was competitive to other nearly hotels.

Room Tip: Go for the upper floors if you want a quiet stay.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
LeticiaD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Binghamton Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to review our property. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our location convenient. I will also share your comments with our staff as I am sure they will be glad to hear them! Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Very accommodating staff, kind & friendly. Spotlessly clean room. Very nice breakfast offered every morning, along with complimentary tea and coffee at all hours. Amenities were superb. Bed was extremely comfortable, had plenty of towels and it was so nice being able to get a cup of tea and a cookie in the evening. Was travelling alone and felt safe the entire time. Location is a little odd- right behind Wegmans and very close to the highway, but did not hear traffic noise at all. I booked my trip on Priceline and got a great deal.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

We appreciate you taking the time to review our property. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I will share your comments about the room cleanliness with our housekeeping staff as I am sure they will be glad to hear them! Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were pleasantly surprise with our stay in Johnson City. The location was convenient and the Hotel was spotless great staff and outstanding complimentary breakfast.Out trip was business related and a quiet location comfort and a good breakfast are very important.We will return and I would highly reccommend staying here.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
denise k, Manager at Hampton Inn Binghamton Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. When you are back in the area again we would love to be your choice for your lodging needs again.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I stayed here with my family this past Saturday night. Friendly staff, nice rooms (nothing fancy), hearty complimentary breakfast, nice indoor pool, free wifi -- what else could I ask for? As others have said, it is a little hard to find, but if you look for the Wegmans supermarket, you will find it. It is also across the street from the Oakdale Mall, so the traffic was a bit heavy the weekend before Christmas, but that wasn't the hotel's fault. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property. We are glad to hear that you and your family had a wonderful stay. We are in a very good location with stores nearby. When you are in the area again please stop back to see us.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

This hotel exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend this property to anyone staying in the area. The staff at the desk were all very, very nice along with the cleaning staff and breakfast attendants. The hotel is very nicely decorated and very clean. The biggest test for me was the comfort of the beds and man, they were super comfy! Room was clean and I absolutely, positively have no complaints about anything. I am a Wegman's fan, and the hotel sits just behind Wegman's (you actually have to drive through the Wegman's entrance to get to the hotel) nicely tucked away off the highway. I felt safe and never had any issues with parking - granted it was near Christmas and may have been a slow time, but parking was never an issue either. Keep up the great work - you guys are awesome!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family