“Racist!!!!!!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Westbury, New York
“Racist!!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

My dad, husband, and myself went there for dinner. When we walked it, the staff looked very intimidated and was looking at us suspiciously as if we had 2 heads. They didn't ask how many of us or if we were going to take a table, they just asked us to give them a few minutes. About 7 mins later a police officer walked in and asked them what's the problem. They acted as if they didn't have a clue why he was there. The officer asked for a manager and was told by the manager that he didn't know why the police was called. They both took a good look at us, we felt so uncomfortable and angry that we thought it was best to leave. I could be wrong but too many co-incidences for my liking

4 Thank tribical82

Manchester
“Nice, but no swordfish?”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

On a business trip and had eaten here several years ago, so decided to return. There were several swordfish offerings on the menu, but they were out. Overall, Angelinos is a bit pricey, and it really wasn't busy that night, so would have expected better planning. Had the snapper was was very good. Service was good and attentive - only one waiter handling the three occupied tables.

• Visited March 2012
Jericho, New York
“Wonderful Food”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

The food was very good. I had the baked clams which was good and the past teresa which was simply fantastic. Our waiter was attentive to our needs, over all a good experience.

• Visited January 2012
6 Thank Donald H
Boca Raton, Florida
“This was a very good, friendly Italian restaurant”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I loved this restaurant! I'm really surprised to see any negative reviews. There were 5 of us in our party and we all loved our entrees. The fish was awesome and the portions were large. We all raved about the restaurant for days. Give it a try, you won't be sorry.

• Visited September 2011
6 Thank rcandresen
Irmo, South Carolina
“Great Bar with OK food”
Reviewed September 8, 2011

I went to this restaurant on the recommendation from the hotel I was staying at. It was a Tuesday night so it was not that crowded. I sat at the bar. The bartender was excellent and made great drinks. The wine choices were very average with their Chianti's lacking which surprised me being an Italian restaurant. I had the mussels with white wine sauce and were definitely disappointed. The mussels were very small and the sauce was very average. The best thing I had was a cold seafood salad which was loaded with shrimp, scallops, and calamari. I would recommend going for drinks and an appetizer but skipping the main courses.

• Visited September 2011