“Wonderful Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Jericho, New York
“Wonderful Food”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

The food was very good. I had the baked clams which was good and the past teresa which was simply fantastic. Our waiter was attentive to our needs, over all a good experience.

• Visited January 2012
6 Thank Donald H

Boca Raton, Florida
“This was a very good, friendly Italian restaurant”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I loved this restaurant! I'm really surprised to see any negative reviews. There were 5 of us in our party and we all loved our entrees. The fish was awesome and the portions were large. We all raved about the restaurant for days. Give it a try, you won't be sorry.

• Visited September 2011
6 Thank rcandresen
Irmo, South Carolina
“Great Bar with OK food”
Reviewed September 8, 2011

I went to this restaurant on the recommendation from the hotel I was staying at. It was a Tuesday night so it was not that crowded. I sat at the bar. The bartender was excellent and made great drinks. The wine choices were very average with their Chianti's lacking which surprised me being an Italian restaurant. I had the mussels with white wine sauce and were definitely disappointed. The mussels were very small and the sauce was very average. The best thing I had was a cold seafood salad which was loaded with shrimp, scallops, and calamari. I would recommend going for drinks and an appetizer but skipping the main courses.

• Visited September 2011
Plainview, New York
“Very friendly helpful wonderful food”
Reviewed June 2, 2011

The food was great the staff was so friendly.We had a blast!

• Visited June 2011
6 Thank Lexi632011
New York
“HORRIBLE SERVICE”
Reviewed May 19, 2011

Went here before a concert at Westbury Music Fair. My brother and I walked in and they told us we had to sit at the bar because there were no tables. We went into the bar and there were no seats available so we walked back into the dining area and told them there were at least 2 available tables. I don't understand why they didn't seat us there in the first place. We waited 15 minutes and no one came over to take our order so we had to tell the Manager (I'm assuming she was) and she immediately had an attitude. So took our order along with 2 drink orders. When the food arrived, we still hadn't received our drinks but were put on the bill. When my brother asked to remove this from our bill because we never received them, the Manager said "well you got your food though". I don't understand why she had such a nasty attitude towards us. So she got ZERO tip. And the food is not that good anyway. I won't be going back.

• Visited May 2011