“This was a very good, friendly Italian restaurant”

Angelino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 33 Restaurants in Jericho
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I loved this restaurant! I'm really surprised to see any negative reviews. There were 5 of us in our party and we all loved our entrees. The fish was awesome and the portions were large. We all raved about the restaurant for days. Give it a try, you won't be sorry.

6  Thank rcandresen
There are newer reviews for Angelino's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed September 8, 2011

I went to this restaurant on the recommendation from the hotel I was staying at. It was a Tuesday night so it was not that crowded. I sat at the bar. The bartender was excellent and made great drinks. The wine choices were very average with their Chianti's lacking which surprised me being an Italian restaurant. I had the mussels with white wine sauce and were definitely disappointed. The mussels were very small and the sauce was very average. The best thing I had was a cold seafood salad which was loaded with shrimp, scallops, and calamari. I would recommend going for drinks and an appetizer but skipping the main courses.

Reviewed June 2, 2011

The food was great the staff was so friendly.We had a blast!

6  Thank Lexi632011
Reviewed May 19, 2011

Went here before a concert at Westbury Music Fair. My brother and I walked in and they told us we had to sit at the bar because there were no tables. We went into the bar and there were no seats available so we walked back into the dining area and told them there were at least 2 available tables. I don't understand why they didn't seat us there in the first place. We waited 15 minutes and no one came over to take our order so we had to tell the Manager (I'm assuming she was) and she immediately had an attitude. So took our order along with 2 drink orders. When the food arrived, we still hadn't received our drinks but were put on the bill. When my brother asked to remove this from our bill because we never received them, the Manager said "well you got your food though". I don't understand why she had such a nasty attitude towards us. So she got ZERO tip. And the food is not that good anyway. I won't be going back.

2  Thank LisaNewYork
Reviewed February 12, 2011

We chose this restaurant because it was near the Westbury Stadium 12 movie theater. Our movie started at 8, and we figured that getting there at 6 would give us plenty of time to enjoy a nice dinner on a Saturday night. We were wrong. It took 20 minutes to have a server take our order. The server did not know the menu that well. He seemed overwhelmed because he was one of only two servers covering the dining room. People around us were not getting any attention as well. It took an additional 20 minutes for a salad to appear on the table. Other tables were complaining and asking for a rush on their orders, because they had to make the Temptations concert at the Music Fair. One table walked out after receiving the wrong order and having to wait an additional 20 minutes to still not receive anything. We spoke to the hostess about having to make the movie (now giving us about 45 minutes on the Saturday night of the Justin Bieber film opening). We were given our food promptly after complaining though. The food was tasteless, which might had to do having to speed eat. They even managed to botch up Chicken Parm, which my wife ordered. We had such high hopes for Angelino's and were let down.

2  Thank jetset1106