“Good Pizza - Good Heros - Good Sides”

Fanatico Italian Bistro & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Fanatico Italian Bistro & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 38 Restaurants in Jericho
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed February 18, 2016 via mobile

Fanatico is our go-to pizza place, that we order from at least once a week. Sicilian - Neopolitan - whatever; we are rarely disappointed. The pizza is always fresh and tasty.

Their sides - salads, rice balls, and especially capellini cakes are excellent.

We recently ordered heroes for takeout which is what prompted this review (as I generally don't review fast food/pizza). The heroes were delicious, nice sized, and freshly prepared. The price was very good.

If you choose to eat in the dining room you will find a wide choice of menu items. I have yet to be disappointed by any of my choices there.

Reviewed February 17, 2016 via mobile

This is my families go to place for pizza and more. My children love the rice balls, garlic knots and Grandma pizza. I love the Fanatico salad and special pizza.

Reviewed February 7, 2016

I was very disappointed in Fanatic. For a $22 meal, I expected it to be more flavorful. My food was bland and the lemon sauce in my dish was very watery. I told my waiter that I had an allergy and my dish came with my allergen on it. When I called the manager a few days later, he said it was the waiter's fault and offered no resolution. I would not visit this restaurant or its partner restaurants again.

Reviewed February 6, 2016 via mobile

My fiancé and I walked in on a Saturday night. There was a couple ahead of us waiting to be seated and being attended by the host. While the host was helping the other couple he looked up twice with a few second gaps and looked at us and gave us very nasty looks. Once he instructed a waiter to seat the couple, he looked at us very weirdly yet again and addressed us by saying "YES?" in a very unwelcoming/why the hell are you here tone. My fiancé said table for two please and he asked if we have a reservation. After pretending to look at his computer for a few seconds he says it is an hour wait. However there were three counters that seat two wide open right in front of us. We asked about those and he said those are reserved for a half hour later. This is a restaurant we go to on weekly basis and it is quite ridiculous to be treated in this way.

Neither of us will be going back. We prefer a more welcoming restaurant with much better service. Not even better, just basic courtesy for customers.

2  Thank Akhurana3
Reviewed January 24, 2016

We bring in food from here all the time. I am surprised I never wrote a review for Fanatico as their food is great, but I guess I figured the place is so packed all the time everyone already knew that! Their parmigiana is excellent, francese is delicious, really good thin pizzas, kids loved their fusilli in butter when the were younger, if you're watching your weight the chicken balsamic is great. The list goes on.