“On-line pricing not totally accurate”

Fanatico Italian Bistro & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Fanatico Italian Bistro & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Jericho
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Today I purchased an item on-line but was charged 2X the on-line price. When I spoke to the supposed Owner, I was told "too bad". Quite frankly, I have always found their food and service to be very good but to treat a customer in such a manner, when it's the establishments error is not only wrong, its bad business. Last time for me at Fanatico and the other restaurants, which my family and I had frequented weekly. (Emilios of Commack and and Pasteria of Plainview). No owner would treat a customer like that.

2  Thank yankjjcs9

Reviewed June 20, 2014

It's a combination pizzeria and Italian restaurant but the food is great. This is packed on the weekends so make reservations early. Homemade pasta the chicken and great Italian classics. I have had the chicken parmigiana both fried and grilled both equally good. Salads are good with better ingredients (no iceberg). Unique breads are served (ask if they have any focaccia)

Reviewed May 8, 2014

I have eaten at Fanatico's numerous times and I have only had good to excellent food. My wife and I share a Bistro salad. The salad is so good that I do not need any dressing. The Lasagna is superb and large enough for two. The Bronzini is delicious but not large enough for two. Chicken in balsamic sauce is also one of my favorites. The different kinds of breads are warm and toasted. That is the problem I eat too much of the bread.

1  Thank MikeLongIsland
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Excellent local Italian. Great pastas, individual pizzas, Large portions. Can be very crowded and noisy.Wait staff is friendly and efficient. Also good for take out.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food here is very good...but it's in a Waldbaum's-based mall, can get very crowded with families...Great for a take-out pizza or take-out dishes...Try the chicken balsamico or Lena's "skinny chicken" with shaved vergetables. Don't even think of dining in the restaurant on a Sunday afternoon.