“Frank's Steaks -Great steaks in a very welcoming environment”
Review of Frank's Steaks

Frank's Steaks
Reserve with OpenTable
Frank's Steaks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 33 Restaurants in Jericho
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: Brushhollow Road
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Frank's has always had a tradition of excellent steaks, chops and seafood. When we visited the jericho restaurant the food was simply "off the chain". Very generous portions of steaks and fish.
I really loved the tender, juicy, porterhouse. The creamed spinach is simply the best and Mashed potatoes and asparagus spears a total delight.
We began our meal with the double gorgonzola bread- outrageously delicious and a meal in itself. This was followed by a shrimp cocktail with shrimps the size of small lobsters. The atmosphere was fun and very welcoming and everyone seemed to be enjoying their food and the venue.
At the end of the meal we had to sample the famous bottomless cheesecake in a cup, and the chocolate cake. Loved the cheesecake liked the chocolate cake.
Expect large portions and good service. A really terrific dining experience.....
Highly recommended.

1  Thank Barry K
There are newer reviews for Frank's Steaks

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Always good for steak and sides! Good salad too! Fun place for families.
Nice neighborhood spot. Vibrant bar scene.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

My wife, daughter and I just had dinner here for our anniversary, our favorite steakhouse in the area.

We started with a shrimp salad that was excellent. My wife had the stuffed shrimp for her entree that she loved. My daughter has the petite skirt steak that comes with creamed spinach and mashed potatoes as sides which is consistently top notch. And I had my favorite cowboy garlic rub rib steak, which evaporated from my plate. For dessert we had their apple cobbler which was a sweet ending to our meal. Our waiter was on top of everything and made the meal a great experience.

We will go again when my daughter returns from college.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We looked forward to my birthday dinner at Frank's. We began with the unhappy service at the "happy hour". The woman serving seemed to be very disinterested and unhappy with her job. She had no personality and couldn't seem to be bothered with any of us......although she was quite pleasant to a group of men seated at the end of the bar.
Dinner was very slow. Our waiter spent a lot of time in the kitchen....not very caring or interested in serving our table. Steak was ok....not fabulous. Same for sides. We were a party of 12 so tip was automatically added to check which might decrease waiter's motivation to provide excellent service. There are several steak restaurants in this area....I would skip this one.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Mostly popular for the bar scene
Expensive menu for so-so steaks
Located in a strip mall between a hairdresser and a dry cleaner