“Consistently great Steak!”
Review of Frank's Steaks

Frank's Steaks
Reserve with OpenTable
Frank's Steaks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Jericho
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Cross street: Brushhollow Road
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Without a doubt you must get their Romanian Skirt Steak! I opt for the Petite version with Mashed Potatoes and Creamed Spinach. More than enough, you won't need a salad or appetizer. Since they are located near NYCB Westbury Music Fair, you will need reservations on a night before a show.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

I have been to Frank's three times now, and each time the food is OK. It is not bad. But for the prices there is no atmosphere and yes the strip mall exterior does not speak Steakhouse.

Let's get back to the food. I had the Denver Sole - which was nice and fresh. It was done old school style with lots of butter, buttery mashed potatoes and a veggie. My business clients always get the skirt steak and they love it. We started with the Classic Caesar and French Onion Soup (which was huge) and we finished with a Homemade Desserts - Apple Cobbler and Chocolate Mousse. Bill for our luncheon of 3 pp. ran $140 with tip.

The food does come out quickly and you are in and out within 1.5 hours after a full meal. Service yesterday was bad. They had a large party next to our table and the smashing of dirty plates was unbearable. The waitstaff was short with us.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

In town on business and the hotel suggested Franks. A bit more pricey than expected, but this is LI after all. Had the salmon and sauteed spinich, both very good.

Gentlemen (manager?) at the hostess station even offered me the newspaper, but brought my own. Will probably return if in the area.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

I pass by Frank's almost every day but I've had not eaten there before. what was I waiting for? The skirt steak I had was terrific. The creamed spinach was quite good. Service was friendly and good. The price was what you would expect in this area for a steakhouse. Frank's is definitely a Resturant I would go to again.

Reviewed October 26, 2011

My business clients suggested meeting at Frank's for dinner. With just one Trip Advisor review and a nondescript outside appearance in a small strip shopping center along a busy road, I had my doubts. There are an overabundance of steak houses throughout the country, and I believe Frank's can compete with many of them. This restaurant is not your stereotypical, formal steak house. The atmosphere is much more casual, but this is no Ponderosa. This is a place that suits a variety of occassions from business dinners, family dinners (there is a childrens menu), or a nice date. A bar dominates the center of the restaurant and was almost full the weeknight evening I was there. While the atmosphere is more casual than many steakhouses, the prices are no bargain and are in the $20-$40 range,most around $30. I had the Romanian Skirt Steak...excellent choice. The NY strip steak looked great. Frank's has a variety of sauces it marinates and cooks the steaks with. The skirt steak is marinated in a sauce consisting of worcestershire sauce, duck sauce, and garlic. It is amazing. They offer NY strip steak with stilton cheese, soy sauce and garlic, or just regular with no marinade. Salads are good. Family side dishes are offered. We had the creamed spinach and mashed potatoes with sauteed onions. Portion size is generous; you will not go home hungry. The tables are covered with butcher block paper. Frank's tagline is "Remember at Frank's, We Ain't Just Steaks." I can not comment on the other dishes, but I would stick to steak; this is, as the name states...Frank's Steaks. Patrons are encouraged to open their creative energy and draw on the paper. The walls of the front entrance area are decorated with the artwork of patrons. Service is very professional and attentive, yet friendly and comfortable. This restaurant is a very good choice for hungry people who love steak in this part of Long Island who seek a casual atmosphere.