“value on Long Island”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Jericho
Morgantown, West Virginia
“value on Long Island”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Very nice Hotel for a good price. I expected to pay more than $200/night in this area! Near the Ferrari Dealer where I was doing contract work and I would stay here again if I return to this dealership.

1 Thank 14u2lunch
Hampton-NYCJE, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jericho - Westbury, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thanks so much for choosing our hotel for your accommodations in the Long Island area. I'm glad we were able to live up to your expectations and appreciate you taking the time to fill out a review. I will share your kind words with my staff!

Gerry Dalmanieras

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed March 16, 2014

This Hampton is very nicely appointed, and has a friendly staff that helped the entire way. The Breakfast facility is very nice, and plenty of assortment of foods available. The hotel is situated in a central part of Long Island, although it is not in walking distance to restaurants etc.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the pleasant comments. I look forward to sharing your review with my team. We look forward to seeing you again soon when your travels bring you back to the Long Island area!

Delray Beach, Florida
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Rooms were clean and confortable. Food was what you expect from the chain of hotels. The only probem I had was teh general condition of the property. For a hotel that is about 5 year old it is showing it wear and is not maintained to the standareds I have come to expect from the Hanpton Chain. Even so if I need a hotel in this area again I would stay there.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you experienced wear and tear of the property . We do our best to ensure that each of our guests receives the quiet needed to relax and I am sorry this was your experience. . I will share your review with my team. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Long Island area, and we will work to exceed your expectations

Regards,

Mt. Cobb, United States
Reviewed March 3, 2014

My mom, brother and I stayed at this Hampton Inn for a wake/funeral of a close family member, because we live out of state. The accommodations were perfect for what we needed. The room was clean, and the bedding was very comfortable. The only negative thing I could say is that we didn't know about a complimentary breakfast, which we all could have used in the morning before the funeral. We went across the street to Dunkin' Donuts.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton-NYCJE, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jericho - Westbury, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you were not communicated that a full deluxe breakfast buffet is included with your stay.I have addressed this with my staff. We will keep your comments in mind and they will help us to improve our policies and better serve our guests in the future.
We hope you will consider staying at our hotel if you return to the area.

Boyertown, United States
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Hotel has nice large rooms. Usual Hampton Inn breakfast selections and coffee. Location is close to major highways, but is difficult to get in and out of the hotel parking lot. Okay for a business trip, would not recommend for family vacation.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn. We are happy that you had a wonderful stay with us. We hope that you will continue to consider us your home away from home when traveling to the Long island area!
We look forward to seeing you again!

springfield, United States
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Appreciate a clean, quiet room. Very nice front desk staff. Nice selection for breakfast. Also nice to have a pantry available when coming in late and do not want to leave for dinner. restaurants are close to drive to with a variety of choices.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Michelle S
Thank you for your recent feedback on your stay with us. I am glad that you found the accommodations at our hotel to fit your needs. I will make sure that to share this feedback with my staff. We look forward to seeing you when in the LongI sland area!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Location was great as we were going to NYCB Theatre in Westbury (right down the street). Hotel was clean, our room was large and the bed was very comfortable. Everything you come to expect from the Hilton Brand.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We strive to exceed all of our guests’ expectations, and I am truly excited that you were extremely satisfied with your experience at our hotel. I appreciate you choosing to stay with us while on Long island. We know you have several choices of hotels in the area, and we are super glad you decided to stay here! If I can be of further assistance in the future, do not hesitate to reach out to me or my staff. We truly enjoyed having you stay here with us, and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Gerry Dalmanieras
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jericho
Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
Comfort Inn Syosset by Choice Hotels
Hilton Garden Inn Westbury
Best Western Woodbury Inn
Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island
Hampton Inn Garden City
Hampton Inn Garden City
#3 of 4 in Garden City

Been to Hampton Inn Jericho - Westbury? Share your experiences!