“Wonderful Stay”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Jericho
Concord, North Carolina
“Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

We were here in town because of a funeral for a family member. We had two rooms during the time period. The staff was very understanding and helpful and made this stay a very good one.

The rooms were very clean and well cared for and any questions or concerns we had were handled promptly.

I will stay here again if I need to come to this area in the future.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank OTRTraveler
Pats1995, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jericho - Westbury, responded to this review, April 24, 2012
Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Jericho/Westbury,NY and stating it was a wonderful stay. We hope you will come back to see us soon!

Gerry.Dalmanieras2@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Jamaica, New York, United States
Reviewed April 1, 2012

After searching the internet for a local hotel to accommodate an overnight stay to celebrate my daughter's birthday, I selected the Hampton Inn at Jericho. We were running very late but I was very surprised that my room was held for me until we could get to the hotel. Anthony at the front desk was very pleasant and knowledgeable each time I called to ensure that the room was being held for me. The room was clean, comfortable, and well stocked. The snack shop in the lobby was wonderful, having all of those little things available that a person may have forgotten in packing for a trip. (Much better than vending machines) The breakfast was great and also well stocked. The pool and fitness center were very nice.

My daughter and her friends had a great time. I will definitely stay at this hotel again soon.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Ria T
Pats1995, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jericho - Westbury, responded to this review, April 4, 2012
Taking the time to give us such a nice review is greatly appreciated here at the Hampton Inn Jericho/Westbury NY.. We hope to see you again when you travel back to LongIsland.
Manchester
Reviewed April 1, 2012

I like Hamptons because they are predictable. This one fits the mold. Nice clean room, but the down side was next to the expressway. Hotel didn't seem all that crowded, so not sure why they were using that wing. Next time I'll ask for a different facing room. Breakfast is always good and really like their bagel toppers.

Internet connection at Hamptons is always good and something I rely upon, and again, no disappointments. Two nice (if pricey) restaurants within walking distance (.6 mile), but there might be other more reasonable restaurants in the area as well.

Only down side I notice was one desk clerk smoking at the front desk.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to LongIsland,NY.

Please feel free to contact me with any future requests or questions you may have..

Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Another strong Hampton. Friendly check-in, large room, comfortable beds, good free breakfast in attractive dining area. Multiplex theater and 7-11 within walking distance, several restaurants within very short drive. I didn't note any weaknesses at all.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank HaroldHecuba
Pats1995, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jericho - Westbury, responded to this review, February 22, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel!
We are very happy you have enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to serving you in the near future.
I will make sure to pass on your kind words to my entire team.

Gerry Dalmanieras,GM
Somerset, New Jersey
Reviewed February 13, 2012

My stay was absolutely perfect. From the moment I arrived, the property looked great from the outside. The staff was very welcoming and the room was great - very clean and great decor. I traveled for work so the internet was an awesome value - and it was surprisingly fast! Staying at this hotel every time I travel to this area hands down.

Room Tip: Rooms facing Jericho Turnpike are slightly quieter.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Fred C
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I speak on behalf of my entire team here when I say that your feedback really inspires us to do all we can to ensure that our guests feel comfortable when they are staying with us.

We look forward to hosting you in the near future.

Gerry Dalmanieras,GM
Claremont, California
Reviewed January 18, 2012

We enjoyed the hotel very much. The rooms were very nice, clean and spacious. The breakfast buffet was great. The only problem we had was finding it. No easy access from the freeway.

Room Tip: Hotel was very nice but a little hard to find even with a GPS.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Carol4homes
Pats1995, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jericho - Westbury, responded to this review, January 20, 2012
Thank you for your review on the Hampton Inn Jericho/Westbury as it is a huge value to us!
On behalf of my entire team we thank you for your business and we look forward to accomidating you hospitatlity needs in the near future!
Feel free to contact me personally so I could share with you local hints on accessing the hotel much easier as a traveler I know it can be frustrating.

Best Regards,

Burlington, VT
Reviewed December 12, 2011

Long Island is a very tough place to stay without feeling ripped off and overcharged. This Hampton Inn is fresh, clean and a good value.

Room Tip: All in all this hotel was a great find. You may want to ask for a room that does not face the LIE...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank abesinVT
Pats1995, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jericho - Westbury, responded to this review, December 19, 2011
Thank you for your review and thanks for making the Hampton Inn-Jericho/Westbury your home away from home and we look forward seeing you on your next visit. Also please dont forget to inquire on our complimentary ear plugs to keep the surrounding road noice where it belongs outside!

Have a great day and please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Gerry.Dalmanieras2@hilton.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jericho
Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
Comfort Inn Syosset by Choice Hotels
Hilton Garden Inn Westbury
Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island
Homewood Suites by Hilton Carle Place - Garden City
Hampton Inn Garden City
Hampton Inn Garden City
#3 of 4 in Garden City

Been to Hampton Inn Jericho - Westbury? Share your experiences!