“Great staff”

Bridle Hill Farm, LLC
More attraction details
Owner description: BHF offers horseback riding for all levels and for all ages,English, Western, Trail lessons, Boarding, Summer Camp, After School Programs, Educational Programs, Shows, Sales, Training, Weddings and Partiesopen all year round / Winter Trail Rides available
Rock Hill, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great staff”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The staff of bridle hill farms was great they make you feel comfortable. The views are amazing and for the price you learn and get to enjoy a nice ride. Would recommend to others.

Miami, Florida
“Best Place For Riders”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Visiting from Florida I did not know where to go for riding lessons. So I looked up Bridle Hill. This Stable is amazing, Everyone at Bridle Hill is so nice, friendly, and well-mannered. The horses are all in fantastic condition and well taken care of. Being a Western rider, English can be a hard transition. It was tricky for me at first, but right away, Elinor Young's guidance helped me fall in love with English riding. She is a fantastic trainer who uses positivity and encouragement. I also love that the facility is run on solar power!

Visited August 2013
New York, New York, United States
“Great horseback riding experience”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

5 of us went to Bridle Hill Farm for a bachelorette party in July and it was awesome! The owners, Dan and Elinor, are incredibly genuine, friendly, and accommodating. We opted for the guided trail ride, which was $40 per person and included a little tutorial on how to ride a horse (Note: it was the first time riding for many of us) and a very scenic ride through their grounds. I could see how the experience may be lacking though for those who are more experienced riders, but for us the tutorial, length of the ride, and difficulty of the trail were exactly what we were looking for.The horses are beautiful and well trained, and they also have two adorable dogs.

Because we had so many girls, we split into 2 waves of horseback riding. While the other group was out riding, Dan gave us a tour of the farm and surrounding areas, took photos for us to help document our experience, and even gave us fresh farm eggs!!

Their facilities are awesome and it seems like it would be a great place to take lessons or go horseback riding. I would absolutely recommend visiting Bridle Hill Farm if you're in the Catskills area or are interested in going horseback riding!

Cooks Falls, New York, United States
“Amazing!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I have been riding at Bridle Hill Farm for 3 yrs now and had been riding at a different barn before that and was surprised at how much more I had learned in three lessons with Elinor young than I had did at my previous barn. My favorite horse is called Apache and is a little on the slower Sid ed but I have ed a choice to ride any horse at the farm owned by Elinor and Dan Young. Though apache maybe slower he is a very sweet and well natured horse. I love how everyone at the farm is like family and make you feel welcomed. The farm property is beautiful and the riding arena and stables or so clean and well kept. I beg my parents to take me there as often as possible and would love to be there everyday of my life Bridle Hill Farm is like my second home and enjoy being there.

Pocono Lake, Pennsylvania, United States
“EXCELLENT Family establishment !!! KIDS welcomed !!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

BEAUTIFUL trails == well cared for horses. Superb help and knowledge. EXCELLENT for kids, beginners and those that appreciate quality !! Elinor will also cater to the more experienced rider with a satisfying ride on one of her well trained horses. BEST stable in the area for lessons, trail rides for the family, and if your lucky -- boarding. This family also supports the Sullivan Cty farm community -- they HAVE a solar barn !! A MUST if visiting the area and love horses -- beautiful restored barn and views for miles !!