“A great place to eat”

Heartbreak Hotel Sports Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Jefferson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 3, 2013

A nice place to visit. Get little bar and separate dining room. Great meals for a family on a budget too. A very historic building in a small town.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I went there with a few friends in June after a good hike in the Burnt-Rossman Hills forest. We enjoyed their chicken wings and cold beer. I must say the cook is a man of his words--usually, "hot" in other places means medium or tepid hot. But these hot wings were &^%$$ hot, I could not believe it. Just order "medium" to avoid scorching your palate.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This was a Restaurant that I would not have picked by was suggested by a local. Very hometown not fancy but the food was great the service was great and the price was great. Glad we went and had a great evening with the local folks. Loved it.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Best sweet potato fries I've ever had. Nice little bar, good food, country atmosphere. Dusty, our server was awesome, I'd request him.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Stopped in on a friend's recommendation - seriously, nice place, but the best wings I had a long time! Nice staff, friendly locals.