“Local favorite”
Review of Forte

Forte
Reserve with OpenTable
Forte is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 126 Restaurants in Jamestown
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

This sweet little spot has some delicious sushi. Great spot to hit up during cocktail hour. Highly recommend!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Once you walk through the doors you instantly get the feeling like you're entering a NYC restaurant from the decor to the upwardly-mobile (young AND old) clientele. But it's the gourmet offerings that will have you coming back! The food and menu is unique and fabulous!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I have been through Jamestown 4 or 5 times and usually go to another restaurant but found it closed when we got there this year. Jamestown is pretty quiet with only a few good 'casual' restaurants and when we walked into Forte (didn't make a reservation) there were people waiting outside. We were able to eat at the bar without a wait which was nice. I had a chicken dish and my daughter had a huge 'california' roll, both were more than enough food and would have given us lunch the next day had we been able to take food with us. The quality was very good for Jamestown, but if comparing it to a Chicago or urban restaurant it would probably be average- not that thats a bad thing. They have a nice wine list and glasses of wine were generous, also a plus. I would recommend Forte and will probably return the next time there.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I run and own a hospitality establishment in Chautauqua, I have been coming here for quiet a number of years and this evening was huge disappointment. The restaurant was very very warm, I assume a problem with the aircon, and extremely noisy. The server was distracted and inattentive...... The food was mediocre, to say the least. Unfortunately I cannot recommend this restaurant to any of my guests. Myself, and my local VIP guests concur, that we will not be coming back to this establishment anytime in the distant near future.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

inventive menu frosh local foods served with a friendly flair, beat choice in the area for special occasions