“Exceptional Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Jamestown
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
“Exceptional Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Hotel was in a great location, convenient to highway and surrounding towns. It was clean and the beds comfortable. The breakfast buffet was delicious and well stocked. The sound proofing left alot to be desired but I have found that with all the Hamptom hotels that I have stayed at. I thought nightly rate was high considering the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Utica, NY, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

Wonderful place to stay, friendly staff and a nice location just off the highway make this a great place to stay. A heated pool, free breakfast and free hi speed internet also add to the experience. There is a McDonalds just a few yards away.

Burton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

We needed a hotel to stay at that was close to Southern Tiers Brewery. The Hampton was reasonable priced and close to our destination.This Hotel was very clean and inviting. The Room was very clean and spacious. The bed and bedding was extremely comfortable. This is one of the best hotels I have stayed at.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

NJ
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

While the room was clean and spacious, I couldn't recommend this hotel to others.

1) The walls were paper thin.
2) The breakfast, while it offered a wide variety of options (cold cereals, oatmeal, bagels, toast, muffins, yogurt, fruit, waffle maker, scrambled eggs, turkey sausage), was disappointing. My eggs and sausage were cold, the fruit was not-so-fresh, and I would've liked to have real silverware rather than plastic utensils at this price.
3) The hot & cold controls on the shower were reversed, and it never reached anything beyond lukewarm.

If I stay in this area again, I'll look elsewhere. I'm sure there is better.

Jamestown, NY, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

This hotel is conveniently located. Overall we had a pleasant stay. I would recommend the hotel to others who need a place to stay in that area. One thing that you might change is instead of 4 electrical plugs on one side of the mirror, have two on each side so that a couple could use them at the same time. The toilet seat did wobble a little. In the future this could be avoided.

Yellow Springs, Ohio
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

We spent one night at this attractive hotel and were greeted by a friendly front desk staff person who informed us that a full breakfast buffet was included in the price of our room. I thought that this was a nice bonus, although we went elsewhere for breakfast. The rooms were very clean, and beds were very comfortable. However, next door there was a party going on, and we could hear every laugh and giggle. It was incredibly noisy. We decided that we needed to watch a movie to drown out the noise and hoped that the party next door ended early. I don't understand how hotels like this can be built without soundproofing the walls. The only answer must be the expense. I would recommend finding other accommodations in Jamestown just for this reason.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
State College, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

I scheduled my appointments around staying in the Jamestown area and planned to stay at the only hotel that's inhabitable in the area and they SOLD OUT?"I'm sorry am a Hilton Honor gold member and you took my reservation" "Don't worry sir we have you booked at the Comfort Inn and we'll pick up the bill!" Did I mention the comfort is a complete dump!!
How about a courtesy call to inform me before I drove past 10 other hotels I would have gladdy paid to stay at! Jerks!

• Stayed August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jamestown
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jamestown
Comfort Inn Jamestown Falconer
BEST WESTERN PLUS Downtown Jamestown
Americas Best Value Inn Jamestown
The Spencer Hotel and Spa
The Spencer Hotel and Spa
#1 of 6 in Chautauqua
Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Jamestown? Share your experiences!