Hampton Inn & Suites Jamestown
$90
$60
Comfort Inn Jamestown Falconer(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
$71
$64
$104
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
$84
$78
BestWestern.com
$71
$67
Red Roof
The Spencer Hotel and Spa(Chautauqua)
$214
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat hoteloff the highwaycomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanbusiness tripscrambled eggsfresh fruitwould stay here againking suitebusiness centerenjoyed our stayeasy accesscookiesnice staychautauqua lakelucille ballnice place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 30, 2012

This is very clean and comfortable hotel. Staff was very helpful with directions and eating venues. Great location!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 6, 2012

I'm on the road a great deal in the US and nearly always stay at Hampton Inns - the rooms are comfortable, the price is right and they put out a great breakfast spread. The Jamestown Hampton Inn is just off Interstate 86 in the Southern Tier of New York state. The receptionist was very pleasant and handed me a bag of snacks to enjoy later that included bottles of water and Cracker Jack - fun! My room was large and comfortable and the wireless signal was great. The beds were not so great and that's the reason for the three-star rating. Not only was the mattress uncomfortable, but the duvet and pillows were so lumpy that when I first entered my room, it looked like someone had already slept in the beds. The down was clumped together in multiple balls leaving large areas with no fill at all. Incredibly uncomfortable and not at all neat looking. And a slamming lid on a huge metal garbage bin at 3:45 am startled me wide awake. Not conducive to a pleasant night's rest. I suggest that this Hampton learn how to wash down-filled duvets and pillows correctly and leave the garbage bins alone during the night.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jewelsworld
Reviewed December 29, 2011

My 14 year old son and I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Jamestown for a skating competition in November 2011. The staff was wonderful. The hotel had little goody bags for the kids with water, a piece of fruit and a snack. It was such nice touch for the crazy hours we had to be at the local rink. The breakfast (normal Hampton Inn food) was great for us. We would have a cup of coffee on the way out out and come back for a little something more substantial between practices. In the evenings there was hot popcorn and freshly baked cookies to take the edge off of our appetites. The staff and indeed many of the locals in Jamestown knew why the kids were there and wished us all well. Definitely would return!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Gina M
Reviewed December 28, 2011

We love this hotel. The staff is always so friendly and helpful. It is the only place we stay when in Jamestown.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed December 5, 2011

Arrived very late and was greeted by name by front desk - for sure the last reservation to check in. My impression is this Hampton is the only game in town, but they do not take it for granted. Accommodations were exactly what I expected for a Hampton and pricing was fair. Rooms and common areas were clean and staff friendly. Not that I'll have a choice when I again visit Jamestown, NY, but my experience was just fine.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business