“Surprising quality”

Cuisines: American
Wattsburg, Pennsylvania
“Surprising quality”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We were looking for an open restaurant on Christmas eve for lunch. Many were closed. The Game Time was open til 3:00 pm. This restaurant is part of a bowling alley with a door right into the bowling area. Each of the four of us had different items. The service was excellent and the food was too. I often opt for the club sandwich if it's available on a lunch menu. I've eaten "triple decker" sandwiches all over the country. This sandwich was a true club sandwich of old, as good as any I had 40 years ago. It had both ham and turkey with bacon and the other standard fair. Most club sandwiches now days have either ham OR turkey but not both. This was made with over sized bread and cut perfectly with a very sharp knife. Presentation is everything. I get to Jamestown often, and I will definitely go back again and again.

• Visited December 2012