“Fantastic Food!”

Johnny's Lunch
Ranked #4 of 114 Restaurants in Jamestown
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Can't believe Johnny's would not be listed. This lunchonette has been around for 70 years I believe. They have served millions and millions of Hot Dogs, with their special sauce. A counterpart luncheonette, AJ's Texas Hots in Jamestown is listed.
Asgard
“Fantastic Food!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This place has excellent burgers, fries, and hotdogs! I will definately be back for more, I even bought some of their special sauce to take home for my own food!

• Visited August 2012

Cape Coral, Florida
“Excellent hot dogs”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Flew into Buffalo airport with my family to attend a wedding. Had to stop here and expose my kids to that great hot dog sauce at Johnny's. It was everything I remember, only the inside had been updated. Kids loved it, and my wife and I loved it. You can't go wrong. These are some of the best hot dogs you can get. Try em!

• Visited June 2012
Fredonia, New York
“"with the works"”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

three hot dogs,three hamburgers, both "with the works",one strawberry shake,one vanilla shake to go.been the same order for twenty years so you know it's gotta be good.nice family too.

• Visited July 2012
NW PA
“Good food fast!”
Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

Their specialty its Texas hots for a very reasonable price! If you want ambiance and culture keep going, of you want yummy hot dogs or hamburgers this is the place!

1 Thank High_Miles
Big Pine Key, Florida
“As good as ever!!!”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I made a trip home, the first in 10 years. The only place I had on my mind was getting my Johnny dog! I just prayed that it was the same. Well it was!!! I ate 3! Man, I'm already jonesing for more. The price has gone up a tad in 10 years, but hey! What hasn't? My next trip back north won't be for another 4 years when my son graduates college, but then again, I'd make that trip tomorrow just for another fix of Texas Hots!!!!

• Visited June 2012