Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown
$60
Comfort Inn Jamestown Falconer(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
$81
ComfortInn
$119
$109
$73
The Spencer Hotel and Spa(Chautauqua)
$214
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdowntown jamestownacross the streetlucy desicustomer service islucy museumindoor poolbest westernsnew yorkroom was cleanlucille ballin townbreakfast was includedhotel staffshort staycomfortable staywafflessausage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 16, 2011

Liked this hotel a lot more more than the clarion across the street its like night and day compairing the two stay here you won't be lied to by the owner and he wont say everything is the customers fault like the owner of the clarion.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 13, 2010

This was the worst hotel stay I've had in 4 months of traveling with my new job.
It was snowing this past week in upstate, NY, however knowing they get snow I don't think it would be too much to ask that the hotel plow their parking lot. It wasn't plowed the day I arrive and it also wasn't plowed the day I left. If I didn't have 4 wheel drive there is NO WAY I would have been able to get in or out of their parking lot. In addition to that, the hotel room was probably under 60 degrees so I needed to turn on the Heather unit (that usually doubles as an AC unit.) It was CAKED FULL OF DUST! I ran it for a bit, but knew I couldn't leave it on overnight due to my allergies. It's never a good sign when I need to wear a fleece and scarf to bed! The shower tub floor was dirty - it's not a good sign that I felt the need to put down a towel in the bottom of the tub to take a shower. The road noise was extremely loud even though I was on the 3rd floor. I had to listen to dump truck back up alarms ALL NIGHT LONG. The bed was hard. There was no wireless internet. Despite my do not disturb sign being posted on my door - housekeeping still pounded down my door in the morning to clean my room. After I got off the phone with my client to open the door the housekeeper in a snotty tone told me that nobody told her I had set up late check out an hour later (which I confirmed TWICE at check in.) I kindly told her that every other hotel goes to another room and calls asking about cleaning rather than pounding down the door. She never apologized. I went to the parking lot to clean off my truck prior to bringing down my luggage. When I went back to my room the key wouldn't work. They informed me that they get reprogrammed everyday at 11 due to that being the normal check out time. Again I was told that nobody told them I requested late check out. and AGAIN I got NO apology. I was met with nothing but attitude problems by everyone on their staff - except the woman who checked me in, but obviously if I told her I needed late check out and then confirmed it and it still didn't get passed along to the staff - well she wasn't doing her job well.

To wrap it all up - I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2010

Recently we stayed at the Best Wester Jamestown, Jamestown, New York. I now know why they have a three day cancellation policy. Viewing the room before staying there, one would move on to another location. Entering the front door, the door to the laundry was open and smells of bleach engulfed the lobby. We checked in at a desk littered with folders,and an unfriendly staff person, and then stepped in an elevator with soiled carpet and a streak of something spilled all down the door. Going down the shabby hallway carpet to our room we entered a room more like 1960 then the 21st century. The coverlet on the bed looked like it had been washed about that time too. Although the bathroom was clean enough the whole place was tired and faded looking. Now i know why they have a three day cancellation policy. ( I did check for bedbugs and thank heavens I couldn't see evidence of any)

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2010

For our purposes thE Best Western Jamestown Downtown was very good. We would have preferred to be a bit closer to I-86. It was clean, and everyone was friendly. It was crowded when we arrived and we had to park in the supplementary lot... a bit of a walk for my arthritic spouse.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MississaugaTEACHER
Reviewed April 4, 2010

Nice little hotel, right downtown. Pretty new, everything was clean and comfortable. There is internet, but no wifi (and you have to turn off your computer's wifi for the interest to work once plugged in)
Staff were nice, location is excellent. Nice little town to walk around in, and pleasant everywhere.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business