Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown
Comfort Inn Jamestown Falconer(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
$93
$77
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdowntown jamestownacross the streetlucy desicustomer service islucy museumindoor poolbest westernsnew yorkroom was cleanlucille ballin townbreakfast was includedhotel staffshort staycomfortable staywafflessausage
Reviewed February 23, 2014

This hotel was absolutely unbeatable for our hockey team playing at the arena right across the street. Great location for hockey, food, etc. We parked our car on Friday and never had to move it again until we left town on Monday. Walk to everything you need. Nice little pool and breakfast buffet. Small conference room great for a team pizza party. Very accommodating staff.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Melissa C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Thank you for the great comments. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you and your team next year!!!!!

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Stayed here for a couple of night during a nasty cold spell. It was -8 when I arrived and the staff went out of their way to make the guests warm and comfortable as they checked it. Room was a great deal for the price.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Melissa C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2014

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the positive feedback!! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Room was clean and comfortable. Location was ideal as we were participating in a swim meet just a few blocks away. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable. We enjoyed our stay very much. The Breakfast was adequate, cereal, sausage,eggs, yogurt, fruit, waffles and several varieties of breads were available

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Jamestown is a nice town to begin with, and the Best Western here is a fine hotel to stay in when there. Clean, comfortable room, free internet, good breakfast, and centrally located. Would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Melissa C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

My family and I live in Jamestown and were getting our bathroom renovated so we needed to stay at a hotel. We chose the Best Western because it's fairly new and located close to where we live. We were able to get the week in advance rate online so that was a plus. Nice atmosphere, very clean. Hotel staff friendly. Breakfast was good, there was a wide variety of food available. I used the fitness center, very small. Only a treadmill & elliptical but thats all I needed. Was going to go swimming in the pool but it's a salt water pool and VERY small so decided not to. Very small parking lot. Good luck finding a spot on the weekends. Because it was January and the very cold weather, we had a lot of condensation on the inside of the window and it made the floor all wet in front of the window. Originally we only needed to stay 5 nights but the reno got delayed and we needed to stay an additional 6 nights. When I told the girl at the desk we needed to extend our stay, she gave us new cards and said we were all set. The morning of check out we got the bill under the door and it was $300 more than expected. When we extended our stay an additional 6 nights they increased our rate $40 a night and we were not told. When checking out, I asked the lady at the desk about our bill and she said the rate changes all the time and it should have said on our confirmation when we booked online that rates are subject to change. I wouldn't have been as upset if they had at least told us the rate was going to go up but we were never informed and the fact that the lady wasn't very helpful or offered to take a portion off the bill really upset me. I will probably never stay there again because of that.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I apologize that you were not informed of the rate change during your stay. I agree that it is important to inform extended stay guests of this being a possibility. The front desk staff is not permitted to refund money but I did inform the staff that in the future I should be contacted to resolve the situation before the guest leaves. Please know your feedback is taken seriously and will be used to better our services in the future. Thank you.